Part 36

And then... A quiet song came on. Marcus gave me this look. And I already knew what was going down. I grabbed his hand and we went to the middle of the dance floor.
He had his hands around me waist.
Marcus: "Are you a little bossy now?" He hinted at my dominant way of pulling him over here.
Y/N: "If that's what it takes." I laughed at him and he couldn't help but smile.
Marcus: "You DO see how all the guys are looking at you right?"
Y/N: "I promise you, it's because of you. If you weren't here. They wouldn't give a flying fuck."
Marcus: "Y/N. Stop" he gave me a "I'm fucking done" look.
Y/N: "What?!" I started laughing really hard.
Marcus: "You're insane" he looked at the ground smiling.
Y/N: "And apparently that attracts you?" I laughed again. It was easy to tell that I had been drinking.
Marcus: "What's this song called?"
Y/N: "My heart will go on. By Celine Dion. It's in titanic!"
Marcus: "I thought I heard it from somewhere!!"
I smiled at him. And he smiled back.
Y/N: "Would it be weird if we stood a little closer?"
Marcus: "Finally you ask!"
I laughed - AGAIN
He brought me closer to him. I was resting my head on his shoulder, and he was on mine.
Y/N: "I know this is supposed to be a magical moment, and that I'm kind of ruining it by talking. But I- Like you."
Finally I said it.
Marcus: "To your surprise, I like you too." He giggled a little.
I brought my face against his, so that our foreheads were resting against each other. I smiled.
He grabbed my face and kissed me. This was the most romantic thing that had ever happened to me. The kiss seemed to last forever, and everyone disappeared. I enjoyed his company more than ever. I could tell that people were taking photos of us, because I could "see" the flashes, even though my eyes were closed. I looked him deep into the eyes afterwards.
Y/N: "Since we don't know each other. What's your name?" I said joking, because I just had to. Everything shouldn't become too perfect.
Marcus: "Oh shut up!" He dragged me out of the ballroom, and we ran away to a private room.
He took off his jacket.
"Uhm?" I asked.
"What?"
"What are we doing here exactly?"
He just stood there awkwardly. I liked giving him a hard time.
"Well I just- I thought- we could-"
I ran into his arms and started kissing him. Everything happened so fast, and I will spare you the details. You can probably guess what happened, prom night...