Part 29

(Marcus P.O.V)

I turned off the TV.
I turned to my bestfriend Max, who had watched the whole thing with me.
Max: "That's... Uhm... That's fucked up."
Marcus: "All of this has happened, because of a movie role. A stupid fucking movie role. I couldn't get caught with her, so I made her do all of this shit - Hide from the public, from the truth... And then she out of nowhere decides to kiss me, and you know the sex thing, which also fucks everything up even more...
She said she didn't like me, and I said I didn't like her... But... I don't know if I like her or not... I kind of do. It's just... I just like being around her you know? And that night was amazing, I've never experienced that with anyone. And she's so damn beautiful, and funny too... Extremely stubborn and annoying, but at the same time, sweet and kind..."
Max was making a weird face, and discreetly pointing behind me.
I turned around and Cara stood there.
Cara: "I assume you're talking about me."
Marcus: "Uhm... Yeah. Of course."
She didn't say anything for a couple seconds.
Marcus: "Well, why are you here?"
Cara: "I have to talk with you."
She looked at Max, and he understood immediately. He walked out of the room.
Marcus: "So? What's wr-"
Cara: "I'm breaking up with you."
Marcus: "What?"
Cara: "it's ok to be sad. You can cry if you want to. But it's not working out. And the cutest guy at the coffee bar just asked me out, so I have to do this. Besides, you're too good for me or whatever."
I was speechless. She broke up with me. THANK GOD I DIDN'T HAVE TO BREAK UP WITH HER. I wasn't really upset or anything, I was kind of relived actually.
She gave me half a hug, and left. Max came into the room.
Marcus: "So-"
Max: "You're a free man."

Boring chapter I know. But I had to update guys. I appreciate that y'all keep sticking around, even though I only update like once a month, so thank you❤️❤️