Part 35

I looked to my side to see who just pushed me. And an anxious Martinus stood there.
Martinus: "MARCUS YOU BITCH! PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY WAITING FOR YOUR SLOW ASS, GET THE HELL INSIDE!" He pulled Marcus' sleeve, and Marcus tried to turn around to say goodbye, but he wasn't able to.
I stayed outside for a bit, before going inside again. I took a deep breath and cleared my thoughts. I liked him. His stupid face. His annoying personality. I fucking liked him.
"For fucks sake" I whispered to myself.
I walked inside again, and Marcus and Martinus were on stage. They started singing, but I don't really remember which song is was. People were crying and screaming, so it was kind of hard to hear anyway.
I was in the back, while Kathryn and Nicki were in the front. I was on my own, but it was alright. I wasn't really feeling the party like everyone else was. They were getting so incredibly drunk, and fun fact: There was stinky, yellow and brown stains on the floor. I don't even want to know what happened. I was in my own little world, when the screams became even louder. Martinus stage dived. He's crazy. I started recording the whole thing, it would turn into good memories.
Nicki came back to me, and pulled me into the crowd. And we just started jumping up and down. I took off my high heels, so my feet didn't hurt anymore. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all? Marcus also came down from the stage, but in a little more chill way, since he just jumped down from the side of the stage. He walked into the crowd, and started partying with the others. We were all just having a good time. I danced with Kathryn and Nicki, and we were laughing the whole time, because of one of the guys' dance moves.
Marcus came towards me with two small glasses in his hands.
Marcus: "LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR YOU!" He yelled. It appeared to be two shots.
Y/N: "I'M SORRY I'M NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE DRINKS FROM STRANGERS! YOU COULD DRUG ME!" I yelled back. He gave me a quirky smile.
Marcus: "WELL WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO DRUG YOUR HOT ASS!"
He handed me the shot, and we drank each one together. He started screaming afterwards. He grabbed both of my hands, and we started dancing very old school like. He swung me around.
Y/N: "MY DRESS MARCUS! BE CAREFUL!" I laughed at him.
We continued our little "dance" and had a few other drinks. Nicki and Kathryn were getting Martinus drunk it seemed like. They were just handing him tequila shots none stop.
Marcus: "GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!" I gave it to him with hesitation. He started taking selfies and recording us and everyone else.
Marcus: "THIS NIGHT SHALL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!"
Y/N: "NEVER!!!!" I yelled, he started screaming as well. I was feeling awesome and excited, and then...