Part 30

(Y/N P.O.V)

I needed a dress for prom, and I didn't really know who I was going to shop with. Because I certainly wasn't taking my mom. I could ask my best friends I guess.
I did, and they agreed. We went shopping, and I found my stuff right away. But it took ages for them. They didn't even know what colour they wanted. I just went with black. And black shoes of course.
When we got home I showed my mom what I had picked out and she was very happy with my decisions. But only one thing went wrong when we were out shopping. There was paparazzis everywhere. Not joking. It was insane. I was just as surprised as my friends were.
I turned on the TV and switched over to the "Gossip channel" and there I was. God dammit. I'm not even famous, it's all because of Marcus, that fool.
I texted him (On snapchat) and told him what happened. He replied with "haha lmao" so I guess that's "double funny"
Some police men had gotten the paparazzi's off of our property, because they were literally looking through our windows. They had no chill.

I went out for a smoothie. And surprisingly I met Martinus. We hung out for an hour or two and I asked him about the interview and he explained why Marcus had to pretend not to know me. I completely understood, it just made me kind of sad.
We ran away from the cameras. And we were literally laughing the whole time, it was hilarious. But I quickly got a notification from my mom, she had sent me a link. I read it out loud to Martinus what was written in the article. And the headline which was:
"Y/N goes from twin to twin. Love triangle between Marcus, Martinus and Y/N"
Martinus: "Are you kidding me?! Let me see!"
He was dying of laughter after he had read the article. Cameras and people still filming us, and taking photos, we ran away. Martinus grabbed my hand, while we ran away. My first thought was "Oh shit" because yeah, social media.
It was friendly meant though, but no one understands that.
It's almost like Marcus nor Martinus can breath the same air as a person of the opposite gender, without everyone going insane.

(Hmm where does that sound familiar?)

(And you get to see the full outfit when she's (you're) going to prom)