(A/N: This chapter focuses on Jaebum's friends, mostly just Jinyoung with Mark though)

-2 Weeks Ago-

It had been about 6 days since Jinyoung had heard Youngjae say those things to Jaebum. He had noticed how Jaebum had changed since then. He didn't eat much, he didn't talk a lot, and he stopped inviting Youngjae to sit with him at lunch.

Everyone had noticed Jaebum's significant change of mood. His friends knew they had to do something but they didn't know what.

Obviously whatever they did had to involve getting Youngjae to talk to him. There was something special about that boy, Jaebum had never pursued someone so much.

Jinyoung had heard what Youngjae said to Jaebum on the bleachers. There was something about the way he said it that made Jinyoung know he didn't mean it. He was doing it for a specific reason.

Jinyoung decided to say something to the younger, to try and fix this before it got out of hand.

Almost a week later and Jinyoung finally admitted to himself that what he said hadn't helped. He couldn't fix this by himself. He needed help.

During lunch Jinyoung grabbed Mark and told him to follow him. Mark did and they ended up in an empty class room.

"What's up? Is something wrong?" Mark looked worried since he had no idea what was going on.

"Okay I need to say something but you have to promise that you never tell anyone that I told you, understand?"

Mark just nodded, waiting for Jinyoung to go on.

"Well let's just say I overheard Youngjae say some things to Jaebum last week...."

After Jinyoung had finished explaining everything Mark had a sad expression on his face.

"We have to fix this. Jaebum must think it's his fault, no wonder he's been so down lately... But what can we do?" Mark questioned.

"The only thing I can think is that we talk to Youngjae. I don't think he realizes what he's done." Jinyoung hoped that Mark would be able to help convince Youngjae that he was doing wasn't helping anyone.

"Yeah, we still have free period left today, do you want to talk to him then?"

"Sure, it's a date," Jinyoung winked at Mark with a smirk and walked back to the cafeteria.

-Time skip to free period-

Jinyoung and Mark nodded at each other as they walked up to Youngjae.

"Hey, can we talk to you for a minute?" Mark asked when they approached Youngjae.

"Um.... sure....?" Youngjae was hesitant but he still followed the boys out to the bleachers.

"We just have something to say so please just hear us out." Mark was speaking as gently as he could so he wouldn't scare the boy away.

Youngjae stayed silent and waited for them to talk.

"Well let's just say that a little bird told me what happened between you and Jaebum last week. We're just here to tell you that you don't know what you're doing to him. He's not the same anymore. He actually really does care for you. All we want is to just tell us what's going on." Mark seemed to be better with words than Jinyoung had been.

"I wish I could tell you what's going on but I can't, why can't you guys just realize that? If I tell you you'll get hurt or worse! I can't have any connections because I don't know what I'd do to myself if Jaebum got hurt! There are things you don't know and if you knew what I know, we'll let's just say it wouldn't be pretty... So leave me alone, it's better for everyone that way." Youngjae told him not to cry, he tried so hard but he couldn't help it.

"Wait... no please don't cry..." Mark reached out to comfort Youngjae because he felt bad for the poor boy and that was when it happened.

Everything froze. Time froze.