Prologue

(Author-nim pov.)

        Kim Taehyung has always been a bubbly person and happy person to be exact

        Kim Taehyung has always been a bubbly person and happy person to be exact. But when it came to making new friends it was really difficult for him because he'd stutter and get really shy. He is very polite and respects everyone no matter what. He as a child had to see his mother cheat on his own father with another man. This broke him dearly and when it came down to it, he stayed with his father no questions asked. Taehyung got all his beauty and sexiness from his mother and he also got his form from her. Taehyung's personality was from his father. A very cherry person and friendly. 

      But when his father got very ill Taehyung had to give up studies to work in several jobs so he could pay some bills and get the medicine needed to treat his father's illness. One day Taehyung had enough money to finally take his father to the hospital for a check up and see what's going on. It's been about over five months since this illness has been occurring and they both have been highly concerned. It's cancer, that's what the doctor said. Taehyung's hero.... his inspiration.... his father... is dying.

      The doctor predicted that his father only had about maybe a year left and this scared Taehyung's father more than it scared Taehyung himself. As his father found out about this he called Taehyung's mother. Taehyung could not stay with his father...

       His father called him into his room for a chat. And Taehyung ran to the room to look for his beloved father only to see his mother sitting by his side. Taehyung himself felt uncomfortable, he felt uncomfortable seeing his mother. His mother who left him for a man who was 'better'. He learned to hate her, and in his mind... he had every right. "Taehyung... your staying with your mother". His father said as he broke down into a fit of coughs and finally lets out a deep sigh. "Understand?", he asked as his mother smiled and stood up walking towards to Taehyung, "Come one hun pick up your stuff".

      "Okay....".

-----------

SO basically this is like a kthxbts and well yeah lol this is just an introduction so I'll write a chapter next week and I'll probably continue I LOVE YOU if I can if not then IDK lol but be patient with m=e cause it's been rough for me so yeah lol habe a nice lifeu!