Chapter VI

(Kim Taehyung's pov.)

      As I introduced myself, I notice they all looked at me like I just said something wrong. Jeez, this is what I get for stuttering! I kept scolding myself as I felt eomma hold my ears again. I wonder why but I pouted, I don't get to hear so it's not fair! But as I pouted, I noticed a few, no all of their cheeks turned a light pink while others shook it away. But then they all looked at eomma. Eomma kept holding my ears only for few and not as long as before. 

     As she took her hands away from my ears, everyone let out some sort of sound, like when Dad is stressed out. Well, most of them at least, but then one of them spoke up. "Hey I'm the oldest out of us all, I'm Kim Seokjin, or Jin if you prefer. I'm your... h-hyung", he smiled slightly, but nonetheless he stook his hand out so I could shake it. And I did, but I noticed he kinda hesitated at the end of his sentence, maybe he's tired. He's the oldest after all so he must have it harder, "Thank you hyung! Hopefully you can teach me lots!", I giggled as I hugged him. It seems like I crossed a line though, but I'm so happy that I just couldn't help myself. It took him a while to hug me back though, but he did very slowly. 

     After the mini cuddle session someone coughed, and then I was brought back to reality as I pulled away blushing a little embarrassed. I looked down a little trying to hide my blush, hugging hyung was so warm and comfy. Hopefully this isn't the last time I feel that way.

     "I'm Kim Namjoon", the one with pink-ish blonde hair said. He smiled and to be honest, it was the cutest smile every because he had the most prettiest dimples I've seen! He waved a little, as my cousin said, awkwardly. As I was leaning in to give him a hug like I did with Jin-hyung, he stuck his hand out. I was a little disappointed but nonetheless, I shook his hand. "I'm 16 years old by the way", he said softly and very politely. He seemed so smart though, and sweet. After NamNam-hyung was done introducing himself, the one in blue hair waved slightly. "I'm Yoongi by the way, I'm the same age as Jin but just six months younger", he said a little coldly. But I just nodded as my next hyung introduced himself, "Hey I'm Hobie! Or Hobie-hyung, but my real name is Hoseok", he said as he opened his arms, and I gladly ran into him. Hugging him tightly as I smiled so happily. He seems so soft yet, well built. And I just blushed because they all seem well built.

     After the mini cuddle session, the one in soft blonde hair finally introduced himself. And I blushed because he was the one I was staring at for a very long time. "Hey there I'm Jimin, and it's Jimin-hyung to you got that?", he said in a stern voice. But to be honest, it didn't scare me. It just made me blush as he turned away making me feel all weak. After that Jin-hyung said that me and Jimin-hyung are the same age. Which made me happy as my cheeks calmed down, they were still light pink though. And finally, and last but not least, was my dongsaeng, the maknae, "I'm Jungkook! Just cause I'm younger than you doesn't mean you can boss me around okay?", he said as he then was smacked by eomma. And I blushed so hard because so many handsome men were in the same room as me. And the thing that made it even more worse was the fact that they kept staring at me.

    "Mhm, well hopefully you all behave with your new brother. Especially you two", eomma said as she stared at Jimin and Jungkook. They let out another tired noise like before, it was cute though. "I know how rough you all are with each other when it comes to playing around and so on, so no rough housing with Tae okay?", she said making her self clear. She still looked so stern yet, sweet, and no long after they all said yes. After eomma was done speaking she turned to me, asking if I could help her with dinner and of course, I said yes! "But, eomma I usually make dinner? Plus, Tae doesn't seem like he can cook", Jin-hyung said as he walked towards eomma with a frown.

     "Honey that's why I'm inviting him to cook with us", she said as she looked at both of us. Her expression wasn't scary or anything. In fact she seemed so excited with bonding time? I think that's how eomma pronounces it. "You and me will help your new little brother out in the kitchen okay?", eomma asked as he held Jin-hyung's hand tightly and reassuringly. Jin-hyung smiled and it seemed so sweet and that's when I couldn't help but to group hug them!

------------------------------

Okay this is really short hopefully yall don't mind but anyways next chapter will be even more interesting! 

NOW IF YOUR HAPPY CLAP YOUR HANDS!