Chapter I

(Kim Taehyung's pov.)

      I packed my stuff, ready to leave the past. As I was thinking about my dad and, my beloved grandma. And the smell of the morning farm and nameless birds singing up in the blossom trees, a clear and salty tear rolls down my cheek. It was such a pain seeing the trees pass by as the sun wakes up from it's sleep from the north. It's as if I am saying bye, saying bye to a part of me as I place my palm against the glass window of the car.

      "Ah sweetie please don't do that, you'll stain the windows", my mother tells me in most gentle manner she could do. Of course I listened and pulled away, I knew my Appa would scold me if I disobeyed. I am pretty sure she knows I was mopping about leaving the farm behind. And, well I guess she knew as well that I rather just stay this way. Silent and slightly listening to the music on the radio. Something I rarely was able to do on the farm since we didn't have enough money for it. I usually drew in my spare time to escape at least some of the stress.

     But right now, I honestly rather feel gloomy then put a effort to make myself feel better. It's juts one of those moments. Where you, just wanna be sad for a good hour and then breakdown for five hours. Somewhere along those lines though, I prefer to be selfish then... well do as I am told for once. Or maybe I wanna sleep... I am pretty tired form the tears from a while ago.

    I don't know what I want but I just hope this new change won't be a big deal or, bad. "Oh honey do you go to school?", I suddenly hear my mother ask me. I understand she's trying to break this 'awkward' silence cause who wouldn't? It must be nerve racking to her. "Umm... no not really since A-... f-father doesn't have enough money, I can't. But the longest I've stayed in school was maybe five months?", I even questioned myself If it was five months since it's been so long. Six years to be exact since I've been in a school, and four years since I actually attended a school. 

    Attending a school wasn't the nicest experience at all. The kids, and especially  the higher class-men, teased me due to my Daegu accent and my failure at writing and speaking out front. I wasn't good in the Language Arts but in Math, well, I was decent. The kids would also make fun of my very feminine appearance. "Oh really? Well now you can fully attend a school for well, at least four or five years since your fifteen. Of course I was informed by your father that you still need to practice in the basics so I'll higher a tutor", She said as he kept focus on the road and the every now and then glances towards me. Her eyes with a hint of relief and, hope?

     "You'll have a tutor until classes begin which is in at least two or three months so you'll have to study hard to make your father and grandma proud", She smiled as she spoke, a sincere smile. I nodded but wondered if she wanted me to make her proud, if my success would mean something to her. If I meant something to her. But all these thoughts were interrupted by one, simple and full hearted statement. "And me... well all you need to do to make me proud is to be yourself of course. Just smile without care hon, be happy and speak without any pressure or the feeling being of a burden. Because as long as you live within my arms, you are my son". 

     And that was all it took for me to smile, "Thank you". I said as I stared at her with an understanding smile. She stared back at me and sighed happily. "Well, I just hope you can get along with the boys", She spoke up giggling. However, I wasn't the slightest comfortable with that idea. I didn't hate them or anything. It's just, I don't want to be bullied or teased by my appearance. "The boys are really an odd bunch, six to be exact. Your now the seventh, and the second youngest", She said as I calmly nodded. And now I just hope, it'll be okay. 

     "They'll be excited to add another member to the group".

      "I sure hope so".

-------------------------------------

 waaahhhhhhhhhh lol I hoope chu like it cause ish boring~ X3