Chapter X

(Author-nim's pov.)

    It's morning, yeah it's morning. Dinner went by quick for Taehyung, and even if it sorta went by fast it was memorable. But, the weirdest thing for him today was morning. He expected to be back at the farm. Where he belonged, or so he thinks. His mother and father would say otherwise. They would scold him, telling him it's for his own good. And him being the very obedient boy he is, he wouldn't argue. 

    But he can't deny the fact that this, this he has in his hands. The soft silky blankets and cloud like pillows do pain him. The white clean walls and beautiful furniture reminds him that it isn't a dream. Because somewhere deep down, he wished he was just dreaming. That he'd wake up and go back to his daily life of the poor farm boy. That this new luxurious dream was, well, a dream. But instead he wakes up to all white and the beautiful rays of the sun shining threw the small cap of the curtains. It was beautiful for him, everything about it. Too good to be true. Something that really warmed his heart this morning was the pair of heavy foot steps running down the hallway. And the loud teasing was just so, nice. "I hope that could be with them soon", Taehyung said as he got up from his bed. His toes wiggling under the soft carpet that lined his floor. 

    He seemed ready to come out of his bedroom, in his mind at least. He didn't have the decency to check if his hair was in place or if he even had proper clothes on. He just crumbled as he remembered his grandmother lecturing him, scolding him to always check himself before he goes out of his little cave. "But I don't like doing dat halmeoni~", he whined to himself with his eyes closed because, 'CURSE THE SUN', he thought to himself. 

    Before he laid back down and magically fell asleep again despite being wide awake, Seokjin knocked on the door. "Taehyung you awake?", Seokjin asked behind the door. He seemed a little irritated. Taehyung of course was slightly oblivious, he could felt something but he brushed it off. "Yes~", he said groaning but Seokjin didn't understand him. More like couldn't since Taehyungs mouth was muffled against the pillow he had against his face. 

     But nonetheless, Seokjin took the muffled response as a yes. "I'm coming in and please don't be alarmed", right there in that moment Seokjin was blushing hard. It took everything in his being to open the door too the bedroom of his half brother.

   Of course Taehyung knew nothing of the overwhelming struggle Seokjin was facing. "W-why would I be alarmed hyung?", Taehyung asked as he let out a small yawn causing him to close his eyes. And Seokjin was there, with the door open and only a towel around his waist. His hair was slightly wet along with the rest of his body. The droplets of water rolling down between his pecs caught Taehyung's attention really well. The slight tan skin of Seokjin was beautiful and eye catching. Of course it didn't take long for Seokjin to realize he was being eye raped by his half brother. And when Taehyung was caught staring he couldn't do anything but blush and become flustered. "H-hyung why are... What do you need hyung?", Taehyung asked his older brother. Taeyhung will not deny the obvious fact that his oldest brother is very attractive. How could he? He's a young and growing boy that is finally being exposed to other males of his age. Specially his older brothers and his youngest brother. It's as if the world is teasing him, laying out perfect men but denying him the pleasure to pursue them as a love interest when there is many of them around him. Many candidates that will hold him tightly and give him kisses and, well something else that he isn't aware of, yet.

    "I-I was wondering if I could use y-your shower? Jungkook pushed me out of the shower before-", and before Seokjin continued his very shaky and broken explanation on why he needs Taehyung's shower, his towel slips all the way down to his ankles. Exposing his flaccid but thick cock for Taehyung to see. It took at least two minutes for them to realize and process in their minds what just happened. But once they snapped out of it, Taehyung hid in his pillow blushing so bright pink. His flustered blush tracing across his nose all the way to his ears. And Seokjin picked up towel hiding his glorious member. At this point, even Seokjin was a huge flustered mess. "C-c... can-", Seokjin was just such a stuttering mess, a cute but very hot stuttering mess is what Taehyung would argue. "YES!", Taehyung didn't need to know what his older brother was trying to say, he understood he was asking for permission to use his bathroom. And Seokjin never ran faster in his life to a bathroom before. 

    When Taehyung heard the heavy foot steps stop and the door of his bathroom door shut close and the click of the lock. He turned around smiling gently but cheekily. Because he can't lie he kind of liked seeing what he did. The shape, the thickness, it was something he never expected. He thought everyone had the same dick as him, or in his language, "gochu". Yes, gochu, but on occasion he says, "gochu gochu~!". Like the excited little puppy he is. 

------------------------

juhfryujfiruf98u4903up-koekI

FU K WATTPAD OH MY GD

I THOUGHT CIUFHVUW

NVM anyways is it good?

next chapter will be awazinf!

lol 

can'r wait~