Chapter XI

(Author-nim pov.)

    After Seokjin entered the bathroom Taehyung went on with his life. Which for now is only described with an image of him 'plopping' down on his bed sheets while curiosity overtakes him. And that's exactly what he's doing right now. Well, he was doing just that until his boredom smacked him across his face and walked out of his room to wonder around the house. "Wow, dis ish so pretty", he said to himself as he looked at everything from the chandelier to the backyard he took a quick glimpse of. "I don't think I'll ever get used to dis, but hopefully I can", Taehyung said as he went on familiarizing himself with the house.

    Honestly, it wasn't too big but for someone like Taehyung, it was surely big enough. Although something peeked his interest way more as he walked back up the steps to the hallway. It was a weird noise, yeah it was a noise. A voice to be exact, but Taehyung couldn't make out if it was a noise of sorrow or pain from the distance he is at. So he closed in on the source of the noise which led him to the maknae's shared bedroom door, and as he went closer to the door the sound ringed louder in his ears, they were pants.

    The sound was now crystal clear, which he could thank the door for being slightly open. That fact alone as well allowed him to peek in only a bit, but it was enough to see the source of the voice causing the sounds. He was shocked to find that it was his hyung Jimin who was the one panting and well, moaning. Of course, he didn't know why anyone would moan unless they were in pain. Which caused him to worry about his hyung who was in his bed shirtless and naked. He wondered if Jimin was feeling pain since his face was expressing some sort of emotion that he wasn't sure what it was. Something else he noticed was that his hyungs muscular arm was moving at a fast pace, almost like he was jerking something up and down as he laid there in his bed. But Taehyung couldn't stop his heart from fluttering after finally and clearly seeing his hyungs toned body. Sad thing is that it was only a small glimpse due to the fact that his hyung stood up and hurried to look for something.

    While his hyung was doing all that, Taehyung couldn't argue that Jimin's moans weren't getting louder and more uneven. It was like hearing an angels voice desperately trying to keep up with the chorus under his peer's pressure. But the view that unexpectedly welcomed him triggered a new feeling. What he saw unfold before he was something very, very new. It was his hyung stroking his thick and fairly long member, his fingers gripping the underside while his thumb wrapped around the top of the shaft. And his hyung was just there with rosy cheeks and glistening lips as his pink tip was oozing strands of pre-cum on the towel that was being held by his unoccupied hand. Sweat was sinfully sliding down and across his muscles and dripping from his locks. His thighs and biceps tensing as he was chasing something that had Taehyung so oblivious to why Jimin was releasing so many grunts and moans as his eyebrows frowned and bit his lips as he practically was thrusting in motion to his hands. And before Taehyung knew it, Jimin released something white and thick all over the towel and the bed sheets, meaning the towel failed its purpose. The substance spurted out of tip making his member twitch and pulse as beautiful white ribbons spewed out. And this pleasure caused Jimin to moan loudly, loud enough to make anyone within hearing distance to question the outburst.

    And Taehyung found himself right there panting with rosy cheeks with a thin coat of sweat on his skin. Taehyung couldn't help but be flustered after the whole scenario he just witnessed. And Jimin was still there stroking his member for all it's worth. To say this was overwhelming for Taehyung was an understatement. He was drooling the slightest bit and caught himself palming his own little erection. Could you blame him? This was his first time experiencing such lewd things, his first time seeing another man in the nude, and his first time wanting to engage in any sinful acts of intercourse, not that he knew what that was. He was getting carried away at the moment though, his palming became more rigged to the point that biting his lips to keep quiet was not helping anymore. Mewls and soft moans were slipping pass his lips unintentionally, and this caught his hyungs attention. Jimin wasn't panicking, he was shocked at first once he realized someone was watching him like he was performing some sort of astonishing art. But then he immediately gained his composure just as fast as he was shocked. He simply starred down at Taehyung like he was a meal for him and if that didn't make Taehyung freak out then he didn't know what did. Taehyung didn't stick around much longer after that. But before he could runaway Jimin said something that made Taehyung weak to his knees, "Kim Taehyung...". His very name coming from a person never seemed like something that could make Taehyung weak if it wasn't by someone like Jimin. Someone with experience, with a certain manliness, and something told him it wouldn't be his last experience, then he hurried away back to his room.

    "TAEHYUNG! DID I LEAVE MY CLOTHES OUT THERE?!", Seokjin exclaimed once he heard Taehyung shut the bedroom door. 

--------------------

bruh it's been forever 

but yeah thats wat yall get for now~ its probably sucky tbh but i do want to mention something

i know no one has commented about this but

If anyone has a problem with partial incest and the age gaps the don't read. I will also say that i did mention in the past Jungkook is 13 or something but I will change the ages now.

Jungkook - 15

Taehyung - 16

Jimin - 16

Namjoon - 17

Hoseok - 17

Yoongi - 18

Seokjin - 19

So THOSE ARE THE UPDATED AGES OKAY? STOP FREAKING OUT SO BAD YALL AND YOU CAN STILL BE 19 AND BE A SENIOR.

love yo allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll