Chapter III

(Kim Taehyung pov.)

     As my mother continued on driving on the road. She turned on the street, and then we took a left. "Hey... mom are we close? To, well the house of course?", I asked her as we began passing many pretty homes. Most of them were two stories high and the occasional normal house. But, nonetheless they were more expensive looking than at appa's and halmeoni's. "Oh of course, it's that one in the left of the center of that fountain", my mother said as she pointed it out for me. 

    It was very beautiful, and it stood out amazingly. The great fountain was in the middle of the five beautiful houses. And we drove straight forward, it was breath taking for me. But then I turned to my mother, looking at her expression was... shocking. She looked at the scenery like it was a simple rock of some sort. And that, that was enough to make me realize once more that me and her are different. And most likely, it'll be the same with the rest.

    "It's pretty mom, which of the five houses is my new... well which one are we living at?", I asked her as I drove my attention away from her. And before I knew it we stopped at a two story house. The garden was very pretty, several types of flowers were scattered around in pots. Some planted on the soil while even some decorated the trees. A wall of green, or what I think is a hedge, served as a wall to separate the house from the rest. And the grass was heavenly too, with purple and yellow flowers that were small as a crumb covered a few clovers.    

     "This one is your new home Tae", she said smiling warmly as she got out of the car. She causally walked on the cobblestone floor of the passage way. There was also at least six or seven cars parked near the house. And as of right now everything was coated in a thin layer of water droplets from the rain.  And they all seemed pretty expensive. That wasn't something that I was used to, since where I come from no one really had the money to have such things. But, the house and the cars are probably the begging. There was still the interior of the house to see. 

     My mom then snapped me out of my thoughts and gestured me to come in, and of course, I did as she wanted. With two bags of pastries and another of trash from the snacks we ate, I nervously walked into the pleasant home. I smelled fresh, like a ripe raspberry on a cup of ice cold water. It was cozy inside, but most of all welcoming. 

    The dinning room could be seen from the living room, the floor was soft like a sheeps wool. "Ah, sweetie please take your shoes off at the entrance. We don't want to dirty the carpet right?", she asked as she giggled and walked to the kitchen. I was actually shocked, I forgot to do that and I hurried myself to the doorway to kick my shoes off. My mother then poked her head out of the kitchen in the most childish way, "Oh sweetie your hyung's will be here soon but I'm pretty sure Jimin and Kook are upstairs if you'd like to meet them?". As she asked me that very sudden and shocking question, I froze. 

     Despite knowing that I'd have to introduce myself to my new siblings sooner than later, I politely declined. "I think I'll wait mom, I feel like it would be best if I introduced myself when everyone is here", I explained as she nodded and came out of the kitchen. "Alrighty, they all know your staying and living with us now and your room was prepped a few hours ago actually", she said. Which left me confused, and that confusion led me to ask, "Umm... what do you mean? How come you gave me an option in the car when you already decided where I am going to stay?", I asked politely and curiously as I sat on the couch. I just couldn't understand why she asked me if I wanted a room for myself if I didn't even have an opinion on the matter. There was basically no reason behind that question if she already decided for herself if I would or wouldn't get a room to myself. 

     "Ahh yes, I understand why you might be upset but I decided to prep a room just in case", she said as she continued on. "I wanted you to check out the room and maybe stay a day and one night in it to see if it pleased you, and then if you disliked the concept of staying alone in a room or not, that would conclude wither you'll have a room to yourself or a roommate", my mother stated. She then sat down one the couch facing me as she grabbed a hold of my hand. "Your dad told me how much you dislike loneliness and especially the dark", she then gave me a warming smile, her aged fingers caressing my cheek as if I was her lost child. But, in a way I am. 

    "Did you kinda understand what I said sweetie?", she asked as she stood up from her spot. "Yeah, sorta.... so if I feel lonely I can have a roommate?", I asked her just to clarify that idea. "Yes you are right, now go freshen up!", she exclaimed as I clapped my hands. I giggled realizing how me and her are so, similar. "Yee~", I said in glee as I ran upstairs, and then I immediately saw rooms with initials stuck on every door. One door was barren which I assumed was the restroom. And then I saw a door with my initials and a sticker saying 'welcome'. "Mom's putting an effort", I said to myself as I opened the door.

 --------------------

Yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Anyways lol some mistakes here and there lol But after this update I will put up three updates for Attention and three for Suitors if I can~

Lol but have a gr=eat life guys~ lol and don't choke on a spoon .-. 

Until next time~ x3