Chapter II

(Kim Taehyung's pov.)

      When my mother said we were almost there I didn't expect that we were almost at a, "M-mom, what are we doing at a mini-mart?". My mother just smiled happily before giggling, "To grab some snacks duh~". I was really confused, I expected to be at a nice house by now since my mother seemed so proper. But I guess I am somewhat thirsty from all that talking in the car. 

      After we were set and ready, with a few snacks, we set back on the road. I was still quite anxious about meeting new people. Six or, well maybe seven depending if my mother is with someone. Having to meet new people was what was bothering me actually. Not the fact that I'd have to live with them was bothering, however that is still eating me as well. But the fact that I'm meeting more people is so nerve racking. I'm not good with any social greetings, but if I can get comfortable I can be quite bubbly and open. Which I hope I can be as open as I can with them. But, well I think I can handle some playful teasing. I should probably get used to some of it since I'll be their brother soon. And they'll be my hyungs, and what I remember from what my mother said, a dongsaeng. 

      As we kept driving off I noticed so many lovely things. Especially the trees, there plain which is somewhat soothing but the green is so bright. Almost like someone painted them lime green. The sky looked like a canvas someone painted. But before I knew it, city towers started to rise in the picture. It, was actually nice. "You hungry Taehyung? We could stop at McDonald's if you want sweetie?", my Mother asked me as a few palm trees came into view. It seems so nice here in Seoul. But then I diverted my attention back at my mother. "Umm... I'm not that hungry to have a heavy lunch, but I would prefer to have something small?", I asked her with a concerned but innocently confused expression. "Oh of course!", my mother exclaimed as she kept driving in the small traffic.

      After I slept off all that waiting on the car, since traffic ended up being longer, we ended up at bakery. "Is dessert alright then? Just a simple pastry, and I could even pick something up quick for the boys", my mother said as he walked out of the car with her handbag. And, I just followed behind her in an insecure manner. But it seemed mother did't care or, she just didn't notice. But either way it doesn't matter, well it doesn't matter entirely.

     "Hey sweetie how about you go look around and see if you can find something you want or not kay?", my mother said as he picked out a few cupcakes, tarts, and some simple pastries. As I walked along the wall that was basically stacked with several shelf's of baked goods that looked so expensive. They all looked so pretty to even eat. It'd be a shame to sink your teeth on something so beautiful yet simple. But in the end, I ended up picking something called a raspberry rose water macaroon and three to be exact. Then I choose a strawberry and cream eclair. And, finally a Sufganiyot? 

      After I finished, I noticed that the gray clouds started to swarm into the city. It looked like it was gonna rain, and pretty hard since the clouds almost looked like a shadow. "Hey sweetie is that all you want? How about you grab a pie?", I just shook my head, I already felt as if I was acting selfish due to all this I got. So, I just decided that this was enough. "Ani~ I'm okay with this mom really. I'm not that hungry", I told her as I gave her my tray of goods. She just smiled and nodded understanding where I'm coming from, she then paid for all of it as we walked out. 

     "So honey, are you willing to room with one of your new hyungs?", she asked as we were finally seated on the front seats. I was nervous, I am not ready entirely for such things since it's just plain sudden. But, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Maybe me and my new brothers could be the best of friends when we get comfy with each other. Maybe, we could watch movies late at night in secret or play games. I think it'd be nice to have someone else to talk to than just adults. But, I'm still nervous, and it's just obvious. "Of course, at the moment the oldest Seokjin and Yoongi both have a room to themselves. But, Seokjin could room with Yoongi while you get a room to yourself", my mother said as he smiled happily. "I understand it's all to sudden and just a big game changer so if you feel uncomfortable, don't be afraid of telling me okay?", she said in a calming and soothing tone as we turned on a street. 

     "Is that really fine mom?", I asked her with a concerned look. It was troubling, but she just nodded and just said that I should take the offer. And, well I did. And as I predicted earlier, it started to rain.

-------------------- 

Wow this looks like it sucks but anyways I would also like to state tat I actually will continue updating my other works during this month and later on as well so don't worry! ^^