Chapter 1

Kongpop POV

“Beep.Beep.Beep” His alarm clock started to sound and he quickly opened his eyes and swiftly switched it off. He stretched and started to smile because waking up early and starting a fresh new day was one of his favorite things. He quickly jumped and headed for the bathroom and grabbed a towel as he head in. Today was the first day of his 3rd year in Uni and was excited to get started and see what exciting new challenges awaited him.

After getting ready, he went to his phone to check the time and see if he had any missed messages, 6:00 Am and no messages. He had an hour to get to class, but wanted to see if any of his friends were awake and ready.

Group Chat

Kong - Rise and shine my friends!!! Who’s up to meet for coffee, my TREAT!!!!

Aim - Seriously Kong, you’re up already and I bet you are already showered and dressed!

Kong – you know me so well, my friend!!!

Oak – Seriously dude, like wtf man, it’s the first day!

Tew – I am awake and ready as well Kong, I can meet up!!

Aim – figured you would be as well, ugh…ok ok, give me 10min

Oak – yeah me too, 10 min

Wad – Fuck you Kong, I will see you at school; I am going back to bed!

Kong – Fine Wad, then you get to show the new recruits how to do all the exercises and Sing the song of the department!

Wad –  Shit man, I hate you…see you in 20 min.

Kong waited for everyone to show up and he made sure that plenty of coffee was waiting for them. Finally, when Wad showed up, “come on guys, it’s also our first day as Hazers and as your leader, I need you guys to focus and show that Economics is the best department in the entire school, you know this year they paired up all the departments and we got stuck with that lazy Engineering department. I want to make sure that we show them clearly we are not to be messed with!”.

The others started to smile, "dude, you sure are the man for the job and I know we will kick some serious ass this year!!” Oak stated. They all rose as one “ok, hands in!” Kong shouted. They all put there right fist in the center of their circle and with a shout while raising their clenched fist high and shouted “We are Econ!!!!” They quickly shuffled out of the coffee shop and head to school.

A/N

OK, here is the first installment, I know it’s quick and a little boring, but I am still trying to figure out exactly how I want the events of the coming school year laid out. I will have another chapter up soon.

Preview of the next chapter:

“Beep.Beep.Beep” Arthits quickly slams his fist on his alarm and throws it across his room and heard a large thud against the wall and the silencing of the alarm “ugh, who the fuck set my alarm so early, be it was fucking Bright! I will get him back, but I need my beauty sleep...mmm” he slowly covers his head and falls back to dreams of pink milk…