Chapter 15

Arthit POV

As I push Kong down, I slowly start to reach out to his shirt and start to unbutton his shirt slowly, I can see a glean in his eyes as he knows what is going on, but I give him this look of confidence and strife of what I am doing. He tries to shuffle and give me the look that his joking was just a tease and we can stop...I place my hand on his hard chest to keep him at ease on what is about to happen. He holds my wrist and looks deeply into my eyes, almost pleading with me that we don't need to do this...I give him a slight smile and look in his eyes that, this is what I want, no what I need. He quickly reaches up and cups my left check and gives me a sweat kiss on the lips.

As he finish his kiss, he flips me on to my back and pins me on the bed...He looks deep into my eyes.

Kong - I know we have had a fun fight in this coemption and I know that we have gotten close, but I can't do this. I respect you too much and I want you so bad, but we have to stop. 

Arthit - But I thought that this would bring us closer and I really want to be with you.

Kong - I know and I do too, but we know that this is wrong and we should wait. 

Arthit - UGH! why do you have to be right about everything! It has been weeks and we are in last place and how are we going to beat you guys! I just want this to end and be with you!

Kong - Well if you want to be with me, you have the final coemption left to make it to the finals! If you can win and beat my team, you can do whatever  you want!

Arthit - You know what, we will do it! When we win, you better be prepared! I will make you do my laundry and clean my room for a month! 

Kong - Ah so what you were about to do was laundry? It seems like something more was on your mind!

Arthit - KONG POP! I was just trying to make sure you were not hot in my room!

Kong - oohh - really? OK, well I need to get going...I have finals coming soon and I need to study.

Kong slowly starts to move his head towards my neck and places a sweet kiss by the back of my ear. As he moves by my ear  he whispers...

Kong - I hope you do win, I want to be with you too...

Kong gets up and quickly grabs his things and heads out, I am left on my bed flustered...but breath takingly wanting to be in his arms...I will win this and will show him I am what he needs!

A/N Sorry for the short chapter, hope you all enjoyed it. Happy New Year!