Chapter 4

Arth POV

As I start to wake up for the day and get ready for class, I noticed my phone has a message flashing. I sit up and quickly check to see what it could be and it's a text from the dean.

Dean - Hazing teams, Today after class, we will have the next competition for head hazing team. Please join me, your fellow classmates and the committee at the track and field stadium. More instructions will be given, when you all arrive. Cheers!

Group Text

Arth – Ugh, I wonder what we are up against, I have a bad feeling about this!

Prem – I know what you mean, I hope it's nothing crazy!

Bright- Maybe we will have to run 50 laps or something?

Toota- OMG, I am dead! I can't run that many laps!

Bright – Can you even run one? Hahaha!!

Toota - Fuck you bright! At least I know how to run and don't run like a clown!!

Knott - Come on guys, not so early in the morning!! I will see you guys at the canteen, I need coffee.

Arth – Yeah, I think I need two pink milks this morning! I am still hurting from last night drinking fest!

Prem – Me too!

Knott – I told you guys not to do those shots, but noooo!

Arth POV

I quickly get up and start to get ready for my day. I have a feeling it's going to be a hell of day. I lock my door and head to the canteen. As I near the table where we all usually meet, I can see Knott and Prem already there. I put my bag down,"I'll be right back, gonna go get my milk", but Knott quickly pulled one out "Here you go, I figured you will need this and I didn't want to deal with you being grumpy" Arth quickly grabs it and takes a big sip"ahh, thanks man, I really needed that! As soon as the others get here, we can discuss what might happen today after class.".

Everyone was here and now it was time to discuss what can possibly be thrown at us and what should we do.

Knott - I have a feeling that its going to be some kind of team exercise competition.

Prem - I agree, I think we should get there early and try to get our team prepared.

Bright - I think it will be something like who can cheer the loudest, so easy, just trust me.

Toota - Hoy, I am not trusting shit that come out of that foul mouth, you always get us in trouble!

Bright - When did I ever get us in trouble?!!

Toota - Oh remember that time you said that it would be ok to sneak out after curfew and go get drinks!! We go locked out and had to spend the night at the park!!

Prem - I remember that! Yeah, I am not trusting you this time Bright!

Bright - Whatever, but I know I am right!

Arth - Oh come on you guys, let's stop messing around, we got our asses kicked this last time and I am not about to lose to Kongpop

They all turned and looked at me with big eyes and smirks.

Knott - How did you know your enemies name! Did you guys have a secret meeting and are lovers now!!!

Arth - Ugh, NO!!! I met him at the bar last night when I went to go get us that round! He told me his name then.

Bright - Oh really, is that all, did you guys kiss and fuck (he starts to move his hips and arms like he's fucking the air)in the bathroom? You did take a long time!!