Chapter 10 Part 5

Kong POV

Kong - You're lucky the Dean came out, otherwise you would have fainted after I show you my dance moves.

Arthit - Oh such humility we have, what makes you think I would faint? I bet I would have you all up on me after I show you my dance moves.

Before I could retort, the Dean spoke again.

OH, I almost forgot, I have Bin Ga dance crew to do a little number while we get all the contestants backstage ready for the announcement, I hope you enjoy the show.

I grab Arthit hand so we could quickly run to the backstage and get a good spot for us to see the quick show.

Kong – wow, they were great! I bet my crew can do that!

Arthit – I bet my crew would do it better!

Dean steps up behind us and starts to talk.

Dean - oh really, well guess you will have to get your crew ready, because that is exactly what you all will be doing the next challenge.

The dean smirks and walks out on to the stage as the dance crew clear the stage.

Dean - Let's give these young men a big round of applause!

The crowd starts to cheer and clap hard as the crew comes out. The audience plus us backstage start to whistle as they all walk out and bow.

Dean – Oh yes, give these young handsome men a cheer, thank you again for giving us a great performance, why is it so hot in here! Well I have news before we announce the winners of this contest. For the next challenge, each team will have to pick a song and do a KPOP dance!

I look at my team and they all give me this look like they want to cry, Wad looks at me with a look that says, he needs a drink and I am buying. I look back at Arthit and he has this look, that seems he's already contemplating which ones to do. Arthit pats me on the shoulder with a look on smirk on his face.

Arthit – How about we bet on this next one? We all know your team won this round, but I bet we will win the next one.

Kong – Oh really, we can bet on anything? (giving him a smirk)

Arthit – Kongpop! (turning pink as he yells my name)

Kong – OK OK! How about, the winner gets free dinner from the loser for a month and he has to cook it as well!!

Arthit – Deal! Now let's shake on it. (he holds his hand out)

I quickly grab his hand, pull him into twirl, grab him by the waist and dip him before he realizes what happens. Our faces are inches apart and his eyes are looking deep into mine, everything around us starts to get quiet and I start to pull him forward. As our lips are about to touch, two big head get real close to ours with looks like they are about to squeal like little girls! Arthits takes that interruption to get out of my arms and quickly gets some distance from me.

Arthit – Hey Toota and Bright, what do you want!

Toota – OMG, were you guys about to kiss!! I knew you guys were dating!!

Bright – of course they are, you blind dumbass! Hey Arthit, you better not fall in love and get pregnant and then half to quit school!

Prem smacks Bright at the back of his head as he walks up to us.

Prem – Stop making fun of them, who cares that he's a bottom!

Arthit – Hey! Who says I am a bottom and what makes you think we are dating you fools! Now let's go, they are about to call us on stage.

I look at him with a look, that tells him his last comment hurt and I was about to retort, but Arthit quickly walks past me and heads to where the rest of his group is, but turns before he's too far.

Arthit – I hope you have good cooking skills, we're going to kick your ass!

He winks at me and gives me that look to not take his comment seriously. I quickly smile and he starts to blush as he heads back.

As Arthit had predicted, we won this challenge, with Waii and his team coming in second Arthit in 3rd. The Dean brought the dance to a close as the winners were announced. I was quickly dragged off stage by my team, with questions on what we were going to do next and to go celebrate our win. I tried looking for Arthit, but was not able to find him. I feel a vibration coming from my phone, I pull it out and it's Arthit sending a message on LINE'

Arthit: Congrats on the win, told you, you would win! Also, don't mind what I said earlier, it's none of their business who I am dating.

Kong: Oh, so we are dating, does that mean I can kiss you forever and whenever I want!

Arthit: KONGPOP!!

Kong: ha ha, I am teasing pinks!

Arthit: KONGPOP, stop calling me pinks!!! Night you dork!!!

Kong: Aww, I wanted to chat more with you! Don't leave me just yet!

Arthit: you can't chat more, I see you are being hurried away, plus, I am taking my friends out for drinks to cheer them up. OK, gotta go, have a good night!

Kong: OK, you too!

I quickly catch up with my group as I put my phone away, with a huge smile on my face.

Wad – OH god, get that love smirk off your face, you owe me a bottle of whiskey, because knowing you, we are going to do the craziest dance imagined!

Tew – ugh, my legs are still sore from this last one! Please make it a slow dance, like maybe we can just sit and you do all the dancing!

Oak – come on guys, you all know we all have to participate, plus we are wining! Let's keep this up!

The group moans, but quickly forget what's to come as we enter the club and music starts to pump in the air. I for one can't stop thinking about a certain pink monster....

A/N OK all, here is the latest chapter, sorry for the wait and short chapter! I hope you all enjoy it.

Don't forget to make that start shine!