Chapter 7 (Part 2 of 2)

Kong POV

I am watching Arthit team go through each obstacle course and I can see the determination on each of their faces to beat everyone, and I am marveled at how my Pinks is running alongside of them encouraging them. That was a good decision he made to go first, so that he can show them he will always be there to support them. I sure did find a good one, now I am going to follow his lead.

I quickly head over towards Tew and as I am doing so, I take off my shirt because the heat from the day is getting to me and I want to make sure I am as cool as possible for the two obstacles that I have to do.

Tew – Oii Kong, ooooHHH how sexy you look, what are you doing here half naked, you trying to get all the guys and girls hot and bothered over you. (With pursed lips and blinking wildly).

Kong – (Smacks the top of Tew's head)Not at all you ass, I am hot and I am doing two of the obstacles, plus I am going to run a long all of you and give you guys some words of encouragement.

Tew – Don't tell me you think your wife's team is going to beat us?

Kong - I just want to make sure I give you guys the support you need. I saw my pinks do it earlier with his team and I thought that is a great idea.

Tew - Oh look how the wife is already making you a better leader, you better make sure to capture him, before someone else does lol

Kong - Not a chance, I have him, he just doesn't know it yet (gives him a wink and a thumbs up)

I hear in the background a song playing and it looks like a cheering squad is out as well, as I try to go look around. I hear the horn go off indicating that Arthit team has just finished. I look up to see the team score and I see 8m:55. Shit, they are in the lead and we are the last to go. I quickly turn to Tew and give him a pat on the back and motion for him to get ready. I look over at Wad and wave to him and give him a thumbs up, he waves back and looks like he is ready. I need to make sure I am on the other side as he finishes, so that I am not late.

The Dean looks over at as and raises the horn and sounds it. Tew quickly starts and is off like a jack rabbit over the first section, I am running along side him and cheer him on. He reaches the wall and jumps up and starts to climb and is already starting to climb down with in a minute. 

I head towards Wad and give him a shout of encouragement, he quickly gives me a wink. He stretches his hand out  ready for Tew. I turn and see Tew heading our way, I quickly get into my position. As I get to my spot, I can hear a cheer squad in the background with some crazy music playing and a bit of laughter, with a some clapping as well. I was about to turn, but I see wad heading for me as he finishes his obstacle.

Wad slaps my hand and I am off with a jump to my step, I reach the first wall and quickly toss it up and the other two as well. I quickly run to the rope and start to climb up it with just my arms as to conserve my legs for the next two sections. I reach the top and quickly slide down the rope and head off to the track. I am off ass fast as I can, with my heart and adrenaline pumping. I hear my team cheering me on and that gives me an extra boost to finish the laps and hurdles.

I head towards the entrance and I can see Arthit and Prem by it, Arthit is looking at me with wide eyes and his mouth open with a hungry look in his eyes. I see that Prem notices his friends expression and quickly slaps him behind the head. I start to chuckle as I run past them and towards Aim.

I can see aim at the top of the small platform ready for me to smack his hand, I slap it and he is off. I am cheering him on as he turns on the last of his laps and heads for the finish line! As he slaps the wall, I look up and at the time and see 8m:55s. Fuck, we tied with Arthit team, I look down at Aim and give him my hand as he is getting out. As he is getting out, I see a shirtless Phana and Earth heading our way.