Chapter 14

Arthit POV

During the trails, I keep wanting to get closer to Kong...I want to go the next step, yes that means what you all think is the next step. I just don't know how to get there and I am scared. I have never been with anyone let alone a man. I know what Spawn has told me and shared what I need to do, but that is just the physical aspect of it. Do I really want to go that next step, yes we are dating...but I have this urge that I just want him and, I guess kind of need to feel that closeness with him. I am just afraid that I am moving to fast...ugh. The other asses in my group I can't really say anything without them saying side remarks and shit. I want to do this on my own and feel the want that he feels, but I don't want to seem like some kind of tramp! I just have to be brave and go with the flow...

Arthit

Kong, are you busy tonight?

Kong

Never for you my pinks ;-)

Arthit

KONGPOP!

Kong

OK OK, sorry, what do you need?

Arthit

I want to talk to you and do you have time to come over tonight?

Kong 

You know that I will always make time for you, did you need help with some studying?

Arthit

Ok, just come over. See you soon.

OMG! I just invited him over, I am so nervous! Shit, I forgot to prep!!!! I quickly pull out the stuff that Spawn had given me and get myself ready. I can't believe that I am doing this, but I need to! I need to be closer to him and I and I...what is wrong with me! Why am I feeling this way, I have never felt this way with anyone and yet alone with a guy!!! Shit!!!! I can't do this, this is wrong! NO!!!! Like Spawn said, love is love no matter what and.....I...Love...him!

15 min later

Kong POV

So weird that he called me kind of late, I mean we do have finals soon, but he is usually on top of things and doesn't need help. I wonder what is on his mind, I hope I can help ease it.

I arrive at his place and park my car and get out. I lock it up and head towards his gate. I send him a text that I am here and as I do I notice that all of his lights are out but his bedroom window. 

Kong

I am here.

Arthit

OK, will come down and see you soon.

I calm my breathing and head out to meet Kong, as I head downstairs I keep thinking if this is the right thing to do! I am flooded with emotions and I just keeping thinking that I want to be close to him...no I NEED to be close to him and I want him to be mine and mine alone. I walk out of my house and feel the warmth of the air upon me as I walk closer to him. I can see his bright smile by the gate and my stomach feels like butterflies swarming inside.

Arthit - Thanks for coming on such notice...

Kong - I will do anything for you and I know you already know this my pinks!

Arthit - KONGPOP!

Kong - Lol, sorry, you know I love to tease you, now can we get inside so I can help you? I want to make sure you get enough rest for the exams.

Arthit - It has nothing to do with the exams, I would like to ask for your help with something else...

Kong -  OOOhh do you need me to hold you to get some rest lol

Arthit - just follow me you ass!

I grab on to Kong's hand and lead him inside and up to my room. I lead him to my bed and sit him at the edge. Kong has a confused look on his face as I place him down. I close my eyes and take a deep breath and let it out slowly and as I do...I smile with anticipation, my life dream of having someone that I know will complete me is coming true. I open my eyes and look deep into Kong's eyes as I press my hand against his shoulder and bring him slowly down onto my bed and as my lips close on to his. I can see a glean in his eyes as to what my desires are wanting and he gives me that slight smile of his as he embraces me as I slowly succumb to my hearts desire.

A/N I know I said that I was not going to write more, but my friend and sister on here gave me a little push even thought they didn't me too....So, I do plan to write, but please give me time to get over this. I know it has been a couple of years but the one who gave me the inspiration to write is not with me and it is hard to not write without him. I miss my family on here and miss the comments we used to share. I hope that one day I can really write and join the family again. I miss you all and you know who you are!