Chapter 6

Arthit POV

After describing the different obstacles to my team, I have the lovely task of figuring out who is doing what. I Know most can do all the task, but I want to make sure that everyone skills is set to a certain obstical.

Arthit - OK, now that you guys know what we are up against, I will start assigning obstacles to each of you. I will take the first one (Quintuple Step and 20ft cargo net wall), since I am good at jumping and climbing. I should be able to complete this pretty quickly and help give us a lead. Bright since you are the tallest of the group, you can do the second (Tarzan Rope and Tackle Machine), you act like a monkey all the time, so this should not be a problem for you.

Bright – I don't know if that's an insult or a compliment.

Toota – It's not a compliment, you orangutan, hell you're just as ugly as one!

Bright – Fuck you, you hippo and your lucky...

Arthit – (I cut bright off mid sentence)Seriously guys, now's not the time! Knott, since you are the strongest, I will give you the third obstacle (Wall Lifting and 40ft high rope), you have done stuff like this before, so I have faith this will be really easy for you. Prem, I am going to give you the last two (run 200 meters and then do 200 meter hurdles concurrently followed by 2x50meter freestyle laps in the pool), since you were in track and swimming at our previous school. Plus, this also means you can quickly run to the next obstacle without having to stop. Toota, I'm letting you take charge of the hazee's and get them to do an awesome cheer, you have like 10 min to organize something, remember, the cheering add to our points to win this. OK, are we all agreed or does anyone have questions?

Knott – And this is why you are the head hazer, you know everyone's strengths and weaknesses.

Prem – yeah, I wouldn't change a thing.

Arthit – OK good, now the table over there has clothes for us to change into, let get changed and ready to win this!!

Kong POV

Kong - OK guys, we don't have time for nonsense, so I need you all to pay attention. We have 5 obstacles and the cheering portion of the competition that we need to assign. Once I assign you the task, please head over to the table and grab a set of clothes and go get ready. We will meet at the first obstacle to warm up.

Oak – I will handle the Cheering, I have a couple of ideas.

Kong – OK, thanks for volunteering, you can go now and I will leave it up to you. Tew you get the first obstacle, you are pretty quick and agile, and I need you up and over that wall quick.

Tew – You got it boss, see you ladies over there.

Kong – Wad, I am going to assign you the second one, that should be a really easy for you.

Wad – Yup, was about to suggest I do that one.

Kong – I will take the third and fourth obstacle. That leaves you with the fifth one Aim, I trust you can handle the last one easily?

Aim – Yup, you know I am good swimmer.

Kong – Great, let's go get ready and meet up with the others.

Everyone quickly changed and met at the first obstacle, I had them all line up and start on some stretches. As we are stretching, I was looking around to see if I can see my cutie pinks around and yup, there he was. Looks like he's stretching as well, but he has a pouting face. I quickly get up and head over to the refreshment area that was setup for the teams. I saw a couple of cute girls sitting there, but one looked like she was passed out, with her head leaning back on her chair and drool coming out of her mouth. Yikes!

Kong whispers – Hi, my name is Kong, what's your name?

Janine (with blushing cheeks) – Oh I know who you are, everyone knows you (she starts to giggle softly) and the one sleeping is my friend spectral, I am not sure what happened, it must have been a hard day for her, plus this heat is not helping.

Kong (with a big smile) – It's nice to meet you, I have a favor to ask...I know these refreshments are for after the competition, but my friend is in need of some before he starts. Would you mind if I take one of these small drinks for him?

Janine – oh sure, you're very sweet for taking care of your friend, is he your boyfriend?

Kong – Not yet, but hopefully I can make the cute guy, who I call Pinks my wife (gives her a wink and big toothy grin)

Janine – OMG! That is so cuuuttee!!! Here you go, now hurry and go take care of your wify!

Kong – Thank you my friend, I owe you one.

Kong quickly grabs a small pink drink, a straw and heads over to where Arthit is. As he's coming up behind him, he slows down and taps him on the shoulder. Arthit quickly turns around with a start and lo and behold it was Kong

Arthit POV

I am confused as to why he is standing in front of me; he should be with his team and getting ready for the competition. I put my hands on my hips and give him a stern look.

Arthit – What are you doing here, shouldn't you be with your team getting ready?

Kong – Pinks, I was with them, but I noticed you were here by yourself and had that cute pouting face.

Arthit – KONGPOP!

Kong – Let me finish, I wanted to make sure you're at your best, so that I know you will not have an excuse if you lose. So I brought you this pink milk. (He opens the small drink, then adds the straw to it, and grabs Arthit hand and places it there) Before you start protesting, I am doing this because I want to beat you fair and square.

Arthit – I will beat you even if I don't have this pink milk, I don't need your help (tries to hand back the drink)

Kong – OK, then just think of this as your future hubby taking care of his wife (gives him a quick wink and quickly heads back to his team)

Arthit – Kongpop!!

Dam him, he makes me so frustrated, I want to hit him one second and the next I just want to tackle him and kiss him. OH Crap, now I am thinking about kissing him more...what is this guy doing to me? I have to say, it was really sweet of him to get me this and he's making it harder and harder to not like him. Thank god for this pink milk and him getting it for me, I sure did need it!

A/N

This is getting way more detailed then I expected it, so I am going to have to break this up into more chapters, which means more for you guys to read, yay!! Again, sorry for the short and boring parts, but I need to setup who's doing what and I promise more fun to come when they actually start the competition. 

Don't forget to hit that Beautiful star!!