Chapter 10 Part 3

Arthit POV

As they both head off to the dance floor, I see Waii head towards our group.

Arthit - Hey Waii, nice job on your routine, you guys did great and I could have sworn you sounded like a lion at the end!

Waii - Thanks, man, we worked hard on that and that last part was tough to do haha

Prem - I bet you have a bunch of girls in heat for you after this (winks at him)

Waii - They can be in heat as much as they want, but don't let them cross the path of my boyfriend haha!

Toota - OMG! You play for our team too!! WTF is in this water! I swear everyone here is gay!!!

Prem - Oiii, don't put me in that category, I am strictly into girls!

Toota - Bitch please, if you are straight, I am fucking Kardashian ha ha

Prem - You might as well be with that big ass of yours!

Toota - Don't be jealous cause I have more for a guy to love! Plus, what about that junior who is always staring at you and you keep blushing when he does, shit I bet you get preggers by nights end!

Prem goes to hit Toota, but I quickly grab his arm.

Arthit - Ooii Prem, we all know you like him, just relax

Waii - Hey, just let love happen as it happens, I wasn't expecting to love the guy I am with now,  I just did.

Toota  - Speaking of boyfriends, who is your boyfriend?

Waii - Well here he comes now.

We all turn in the direction of Wii's happy gaze. The crowd that we started to look towards to, starts to stand still and part like Noah did to the Red sea, outcomes a what I think is a latin guy, in nothing but a small garment and this huge black horned mask.

 The crowd that we started to look towards to, starts to stand still and part like Noah did to the Red sea, outcomes a what I think is a latin guy, in nothing but a small garment and this huge black horned mask

Waii quickly grabs the guy into his left arm and moves the beeds from the mask with his right hand and plants a soft lingering kiss. The guy quickly wraps his arms around Waii's neck and deepens the kiss. They both get lost and if it wasn't for Prem coughing, we probably would have witnessed the lion come out of Waii.

Waii - Sorry sorry, guys this is Spawn, Spawn, these are my friends. 

Spawn quickly untangles himself from Waii and starts to say hello to all of us.

Toota - Wait, you are not the Devil Spawn, that scares the hell out of all of the juniors, not including certain Seniors?

Arthit  - Seriously Toota!

Waii - Hey Toota, don't disrespect my boyfriend like that!

Everything starts to stand still, I turn my eyes towards Spawn, but I can feel that time itself is standing still. I see Spawn slowly start to walk to where Toota is standing and as he passes me, he winks. He places a finger on his forehead and Toota blinks once. Spawn turns back and gets back into Waii's arm. Then all goes back to normal. Toota quickly turns red and gives a deep bow to Spawn.

Toota - Sorry Spawn, please forgive me for the disrespect!

Spawn - Hey you no worries, people spread rumors out of jealousy. You are a very cute guy and awesome guy. I know you will find a certain someone like I did to call your own. 

Spawn turns toward WAii  - OK babe, I need to go dance and Cee has been wanting to meet you for forever! His grumpy boyfriend Quinn is here as well! It was a pleasure to meet you all, see you around!

They both wave goodbye and head off into the crowd and I turn to Toota

Arthit - What the hell happened toota!

Toota - I don't know, it's like in a blink of an eye I was transported to some strange world and experienced what I have always wanted, but it feels like it will actually come true...

I look in the direction that they left and wish that Spawn had put his finger on me and shown me my soulmate. Just as I finish my thought, I feel a cold cup pressed on my neck, I wince and quickly turn around. As I turn I see Kong in front of me with a plastic cup of pink milk. I quickly look at where Spawn would be and I see him disappearing into the crowd with a wink and a smile.

I turn back to Kong with a huge smile, he gives me back a huge smile and I grab the cups out of his hand and put them on the table that is by us. I go back to him, grab his hand and lead him to the dance floor, as I do the DJ starts to play a slow song.

 As the music is playing around us, Kongs strong warm hands are holding me tight around my lower waist against him, his head is dipped down towards me, with his deep dark eyes staring into mine. My hands are laying on his strong naked warm shoulders, not wanting to show that I am enthralled with his presence, I don't try to bring him closer. I can feel the heat of his body all over me, my heart starts to quicken. He pulls me closer to him, I can feel my cheeks start to reddened slightly as his lips get closer to mine. Everything around me starts to fade as he gets closer, as his lips touch mine, my heart burst and the world around me is lost. I pull his head closer to mine as he pulls me closer to him, I feel like our bodies are melding into one. I feel everything around me start to spin and stop at the same time, my body is hot and cold at the same time, I don't know if it's been a second or an hour, but I don't want this kiss to end, I feel as though that something I have been forgetting in the back of my mind has finally understood what has been missing and it's him, it's this soul that I have been waiting for and I have finally found him. As a single tear drops down my cheek, Kong quickly pulls back and wipes it away with a concerned look oh his face

Kong - I am sorry if I am moving to fast, but when I know what is right for me, I always grab it quickly and I definitely can tell that I needed to grab you and hold onto you forever.

Arthit - That was a tear, to confirm that I feel the same way too...

A/N OK, I felt like writing another chapter and yes it's small, but I wanted to put the preview in here. I hope you enjoyed it and I should have the part 4  out soon! 

Don't forget to make that star shine!!