Chapter 8

Kong POV

As I run towards the refreshment table, I think to myself that Arthit's team did a great job and they sure did make it hard for us. I am sure the next competition we will beat them, we still are in the lead and I need to make sure our team keeps it that way.

I reach the table and I noticed that the two girls that were here prior are gone, and now it's two Latin guys and a girl. The Latin girl is staring off in the direction and it looks like she is staring at Arthit's friend with the shirt off...is that drool coming out of her mouth? What is it with the girls from this company? I shrug my shoulders and look over at the two hot guys chatting away.

Kong – Excuse me, can I please have a bottle of pink milk? I need it for my future wife.

Cee – OOOh, what's her name! I bet she is as cute as you (he winks at me)

Spawn – Don't answer that (he gives cee a stern look). Not a problem let me get you a cold one. Do you want anything else?

Kong – Actually, can I please have 5 more for my team and I?

Spawn – Sure and sorry about the loss, you guys did good. But it looked like Toota made a deal with a daemon, because that cheering squad was freaking amazing, kind of like out of this world.

Kong – I know I have never seen anything like it and the lead guy, wow, hot and a great dancer.

Cee – Oh really, what else did you think about him? I thought he was hella sexy and girl was sic with them heels on!

Spawn – Seriously Cee, you have Mr. Bish and you're trying to flirt with this one? Do you want me to send you for a nap? It has been awhile since you had one...

Cee – Oh come on sista, I was just teasing, you know my heart only belongs to my carino, my love, my bae, my other half, my ruca, my

Spawn – OMG WE GET IT!! Now get the man his drinks please! Lily, wake up and stop drooling, you're embarrassing me in front of a customer! Was the nap you took earlier not enough, I'd be happy to send you off to one?!

Lily – OH NO! I am so sorry, but you know how I get when Knott is around and he has his shirt off!!! OMG, I just want to

Spawn - Lily! Calm the fuck down!!! Get a grip on those panties of yours! You know what, just go back to the shop, I have Cee here and he is plenty of help. Plus you have a date with a bathroom and a toothbrush; remember (he gives Lily a stern look).

Lily quickly gets her book bag and runs out of there like a bat out of hell. I couldn't help and giggle at the funny antics from this group, it's like a small soap opera. Cee walks towards me with a bag of drinks and one pink milk in his other hand.

Cee – Here you go, now I hope your future wife appreciates all that you do for her.

Kong – It's a him.

I grab the drinks and head back to the field. As I am leaving I hear Spawn shout.

Spawn – Good luck, I am sure you will win his heart!

I quicken my steps and first head back to my group. I can see my group just sitting on the grass with heads slumped down and not saying much. As I reach them, I kneel down on one knee.

Kong – Hey guys, this is only the third competition, we still have lots more and remember, we are still in the lead. We have 4 points and they have 3.

Everyone quickly snaps their head up and look at each other and start to smile, they all jump up and starts to cheer "We are Econ! We are Econ!" Arthit team and other teams start to settle down and look at us with wonder.