Chapter 1

-(y/n) pov-

I was making some bottle of Fairy Tonics since we ran out of it until I heard the bell ring,signaling that someone walked into the shop. "Hello and welcome to The Magic Box!" I greeted and looked up while I smiled slightly so they won't think I'm rude or anything. "What do you sell here?" The guest asked and I can tell he was a male because of his voice. "Oh you must be new here! I sell all kinds of arrows and elexirs here! If you want to buy some arrows then just go over there and pick some but don't forget to pay me." I pointed at the arrows that should be lying on the table and laughed lightly. "Anyways,if you want to buy some elexirs then choose the one you need from this small book." I patted the book in front of me that was on the counter. "Ah I see...I'm Link by the way,I just moved here in Hateno."
'His name sounds familiar...even his voice sounds familiar..' I thought. "Nice to meet you Link,I'm (y/n)! And welcome to Hateno!" I said happily. "Uh thank you...anyways I want three of those Tough Elixirs." I hummed and nodded and turned around to face the shelve. I felt for the signs that were nailed on the rim of the shelve and on the signs were words in braille. I then grabbed three bottles once I found the one Link needed and put it on the counter. "150 rupees please." I said and he handed it to me. I thanked him and waved before he left then sighed. "He really reminds me of someone...but I don't know who he reminds me of..." I mumbled.

The next day he came again and the day after and after that day too. He came to my shop everyday,asking me how my day was, if I eat properly and so on.
The bell rang again and I faced to the sound that came from and smiled while I greeted as always. "Hello and welcome to The Magic Box!"
"Hi (y/n),how are you?"
"Oh Link,I'm fine thank you. What about you?" I asked while I made some elexirs. "Good." It was silent for a moment and I was pretty sure that he was staring at me since I didn't hear any footsteps or the sound of turning the pages of the book on the counter. "Hey (y/n),do you mind telling me something about yourself?" Link asked and I stopped for a second before continuing what I was doing. "I don't mind. What do you want to know about me exactly?" I asked while I poured the liquid in a bottle.
"Uh well,what you do on your free time, what you like and so on." I can tell he was a bit nervous,but why?
"Well,I go outside with my friend Alex on my free time. He works here too you know,he is the one who gets the engredients." I said while I put the bottles on the shelve. "I like flowers because their smell are just...wonderful." "Not because of the colors or something?" Link asked,making me turn around to face him. "I can't see colors nor can I see any shapes. I'm blind." It was quiet for a moment. 'I guess I surprised him'
I thought and chuckled. "Sorry for not telling you this earlier Link. And don't even say 'Sorry for asking,I didn't mean to blah blah'. It's okay really." I laughed. "Well.. I guess that explains why he didn't shake my hand when we first met.."he mumbled to himself. "Huh?! You held your hand out for me to shake?! I'm so sorry!" I apologized and bowed slightly. "No no it's okay really! I didn't know you were blind so I should apologize!"
I stood up straight again and shook my head. "No it's okay really,don't worry." I gave him a small smile until the bell rang again.
"(Y/n) I'm back-- oh hello!" Alex said. I could hear him walking around the counter and puting his bag on a table. "Hi,I'm Alex! (Y/n)'s best friend and worker." He said and I can tell they were shaking hands together. "My name is Link,nice to meet y-" "WHAT?! You mean the Link?! Zelda's knight and hero of Hyrule?!" Alex shouted making me jump. "Well,yeah I guess...but as far as I can remember...I didn't really save Hyrule yet..nor Zelda." He laughed nervously.
'Oh I remember now...'

~Flashback~

"Ugh! Why does he have to follow me all the time even though I made it clear that I don't need to be escorted!" Zelda yelled while I poured some tea in a cup. "Who? Link?" I asked and put the cup on her desk. "Yes! Your friend Link!" She groaned and sat at the desk,almost tipping the cup over. I quickly grabed the cup of tea before it spills all over her paperwork and sighed. "Princess please calm down. Link just does what your Father tells him to do. He'll be in great trouble if he doesn't follow his orders."
"...You're right..I'm sorry. I'm just really frustrated you know..." She sighed and burried her face in her arms,on the desk. "It's okay I understand don't worry. I'll talk to Link when I see him." I put the cup back down on her desk and bowed and left after I said "Now excuse me,I have to go finish my duty."

~~~~

"Link!" I shouted from accross the street from Hyrule town and ran up to him. "I need to talk to you about Zelda." I whispered and grabbed his wrist,pulling him somewhere where there are not that many people. I told him Zelda's problems and the reason why she shouted at him. Link listened carefully while he nodded then spoke up. "Thank you (y/n). I thought I did something wrong again.." he mumbled and looked away. I frowned and cupped his cheek so he can look at me. "You did nothing wrong Link. Zelda is just frustrated and sad about what happened. Don't ever blame yourself for something like that okay?" I gave him a reassuring smile then patted his back after I let go."Thank you...(y/n).."