Chapter 6

-3rd Pov-

"Are you serious?" You asked and looked at him as if Link just asked a dumb question,which kind of was. "You know I am blind riiiiight??" you waved your hand in front of your light (e/c) eyes and huffed quietly after you stopped. "Well yes I know that you are blind, but I think it'll be fun if you come with me. You will only escort me to the bridge I have to cross to get to Vah Darunia. If you cross the other side of the bridge, you would be dead meat." he chuckled. "And Yunobo is going with me so don't worry." he added while you just sat there, thinking what could happen while you are alone then thought about Alex since he was really protective and all,but speak of the devil. "I guess he is allowed to go BUT, if something ever happens to him, I will push you down in the lava,understand?" Alex threatened as he walked up to you both while Link nodded nervously. "Don't worry, Yunobo will keep an eye on him."
You huffed and crossed your arms. You've heard of Yunobo before but you guys have never met. You have only met prince Sidon and the gerudo leader Riju, but you and Riju were not really that close so you basically you have Alex, Sidon and Link as your friends.
Anyway, when you and Link took off, you were holding onto his arm as if your life depended on it. It was obvious that you were scared that you're going to fall into lava and unfortunatley Link noticed it and pulled you even closer to him,making you blush darkly. You two walked in a comfortable silence until you reached the destination where Yunobo should be meeting them but he wasn't there yet. "I guess we are too early" Link sighed and made you sit down on a rock and sat down next to you. You nodded slightly then yawned when tiredness hit you. Link chuckled and again,he pulled you into a hug and pet your head gently and softly, making you, again, blush darkly. "What are you doing?" You asked as you stayed still. "Making you taking a nap. We walked a lot so I thought you should probably rest. Luckily there are not that many monsters around." he smiled while you gave him a worried look then sighed and burried your face in his neck as he kept running his hand through your soft hair. Your eyes slowly started to feel really heavy and soon enough, you fell asleep in Link's arm with a small smile on your face.

~

After a while you suddenly shot up when you heard a loud sound and all of a sudden you heard a nervous yelp. Yunobo had been here for a long time, taking care and protecting you despite the fact that he is really scared of monsters and he was really nervous whenever you stir in your sleep. Now since you woke up, he jumped a few feet back and protected his head, his whole body protected by a some kind of orange shield but of course, you can't see that. "Who are you? What are you doing here? Where am I?" You suddenly bombared him with questions and he quickly answered to all of them. "I'm Yunobo! I am here to protect you because Link told me to! Near Death Mountain! Please don't kill me!" He sounded pretty nervous to you and to top it off, a bit shy. Well he seemed like he was shy. "OH...I'm sorry if I scared you and uh...my name is (y/n), nice to meet you." you laughed nervously and scratched your nape before you held your hand out for him to shake. He did and his hand was really large, almost touching your whole arm. "N-Nice to meet you too (y/n)" he said nervously and you gave him a small reassuring smile while you slowly pulled your hand back. "So...how long have I been asleep?" you asked as you felt around and you were still on the rock you were sitting earlier, that's probably why your body aches. "For about an hour. I don't know. I was with Link for about an hour to help him with things and when I came back you were still sleeping." he said, unsure since there was no clock around. You nodded and sighed as you kicked your feet awkwardly, not knowing what to say. "Um...so tell me about yourself Yunobo..only if you want."
"Huh? Oh! Well um...again my name is Yunobo, I'm a young Goron who lives in Goron City. My ancestor is Daruk, that's why I am able to use his power called Daruk's Protection.." he played with his fingers and smiled nervously. You ooh-ed and smiled at him to reassure him that it's okay to be nervous. You knew that he was nervous because of his voice wavering and  stuttering a bit. To be honest, you knew Daruk and you were friends with him, but sadly you didn't have enough time as a servant for the royal family, but the champions were kind enough to visit you from time to time because you were Link's best friend and if you are his best friend, you were their's too. You smiled at the memories but the smile faded, knowing that they all died except for Link but he doesn't remember anything.
Suddenly, you snapped out of your thoughts when Yunobo snapped his fingers in front of you and you turned to where he should be standing and raised a brow. "What about you? Can you tell me something about yourself?" he asked while you smiled and nodded, before you started telling him that you were blind and all about your past and now about your new life with Alex.
You two talked for hours and hours and both you and Yunobo were starting to get worried because Link took a bit longer than they thought until Yunobo screamed,making you scream then make Link scream. Wait a minute- "Link?! How did you get here???" you asked with a really confused expression on your face. "Mmmagic." he chuckled as you rolled your eyes. "Ha Ha." you huffed and crossed your arms but then blushed brightly when you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist. "Aww did (y/n) get scared~?" he teased. "NO! I just got scared because of Yunobo!" you whined while Yunobo coughed awkwardly, making Link giggle and slowly pull away. You pouted at the loss of contact but pushed the tought away and took a deep breath. 'You. Do not have a crush on Link. No. Just. He is your friend. He is probably not gay or bi or pan or I DON'T KNOW. The only thing I know that hr wouldn't like me. Yes.' You jumped a bit when Link tapped your shoulder and sighed. "Whaaat?" "I just wanted to ask if you want to stay here for tonight and go home tomorrow." He chuckled at your whining and blushed brightly 'Cute..' he thought. You sighed once more and nodded before Link took your hand and started to walk back slowly and pulled you close while Yunobo followed behind.
That felt like a long day..

--------------------
Finally, after months I finished this chapter!
Now I have to think about the next chapter and what should happen.
And bro. 10k reads already?
You are kidding... right? Right?
I mean I don't think this book is that great but I guess it is??? Oof...still can't believe that my books get a lot of reads.
Anyway, thank you for all the nice comments! I really appreciate it! It always motivates me to continue write this book and I'm happy. ^^
Again, Thank you so much!

- Ina