Chapter 4

-3rd pov-

You just woke up from the loud running and shuffling downstairs and decided to investigate it. It turned out Alex was panicking and looking around for something. "What are you doing?" You asked and leaned against the wall,yawning. Alex stopped in his tracks and nervously turned around to look at him. "O-oh n-nothing! I'm just....cleaning!" You furrowed your brows in suspicion and crossed your arms. "Aha...I see."
...
"No you can't."
"Oh shut up!" You shouted angrily and glared at the black haired laughing male. "I'm so sorry!"
"Dude this is not funneeehh!" You whined but Alex kept laughing. "I swear I'm going to slap you...with a chair in hand." You pouted and crossed his arms. "Okay okay I'm sorry!" Alex chuckled and patted your back. He then started walking away but you stopped him by grabbing the collar of his green tunic. (He's wearing the Hylian Armor)
"Now...tell me what you are searching for." You turned him around and looked down at the slightly shorter male. He looked up at him and laughed nervously before he looked away. "U-um...do you...remember the knife...the one Link gave you in the past on your birthday..?" He asked and bit his bottom lip nervously.
"Yeah? What about it?" You raised a brow and put your hands on your hips. "Well...s-someone might have stolen it. I thought it somehow fell from the wall but...I guess not.." Your eyes widened and you suddenly grabbed the collar of his tunic and shook him. "How the heck did you not notice that someone came in here?!"
"I don't know!! It was gone when I got back from hunting!!!" He shouted back,making you let go and sigh. "Great,just...great!" You leaned against a wall angrilly and turned your head away. "Don't worry,I'll look for it for you." Alex smiled at you and put a hand on your shoulder. You scoofed and pushed his hand away before you pushed yourself off the wall and walked back upstairs into your room. The younger male sighed and turned around to leave,deciding it would be best to leave you alone for a moment.

~

It's been a few hours and Alex is still searching for your knife that you held so dear. You were still in your bed,thinking who stole the knife until suddenly someone knocked on the door. You sighed and sat up from your bed,left the room to go downstairs to open the door since the shop was closed. "I'm sorry but we are closed today." You frowned. "Wow (y/n),did something happen?" Link asked and looked at him worried. You only sighed again and pulled him into the house and closed the door. "Someone stole something that is really important to me..." You mumbled and leaned your forehead on Link's chest without thinking. Link blushed brightly and pulled you into a hug this time making you blush. "I'll find it someday don't worry." He said softly and patted your back. "How? You don't even know how it looks like.", "Uh...it's a knife soo..." He laughed lightly. You pulled away from the hug and punched his arm. "You're not going to collect all the knifes in this world."

~

-A week later-

"Oh my goddesses he collected all the knifes on this world." Alex mumbled making your jaw drop. The knifes that Link has collected was all over the floor,making it impossible for both you and Alex to go across the room. "I told you." Link said proudly making you facepalm. "Seriously Link,you didn't have to do that.." you sighed and rubbed the bridge of your nose. "Of course I had to! It's important to you and I don't want my best friend to be upset about it!" You rolled your eyes while Alex looked through all the knifes to search for the one they have been searching for. He put all the knifes that wasn't yours in a bag then suddenly stopped when he saw the one he has been searching for that was next to Link. Link looked at him then down at his feet and picked it up. It was a silver hunting knife that had Link's signature on the bottom of the blade. The handle was black but on the bottom it was silver. Link stared at ir for a while,trying to remember when he gave you the knife but he doesn't remember. He then sighed,giving up and started to walk towards you. "Is it this one?" He asked and put the knife on your hand. You furrowed your brows and glided your fingers over the blade carefully to search for the signature. You then nodded and smiled happily. "Thank you so much!" You giggled and hugged him tightly while you made sure that you won't stab him on accident. "You're welcome.." he smiled and leaned his face on top of your head that was kind of kind of like a kiss on your head. You blushed and Alex awwed quietly in the background before Link pulled away blushing brightly. "Anyways! I have to go now! The next divine beast is waiting for me! See ya two in a few days!" He waved at them and grabbed the bag full of knives then left.

"He likes youuu." Alex teased and nudged your side. "Shut up."
"And you like him don't youuu?" He kept nudging you and smirked. "I said shut up!" You angrily hit him on his arm multiple times until he stopped teasing you and apologized.

---------------
Gosh for some reason I don't like this chapter. I dunno. So anyways,I hope YOU like it if not,I completly understand XD

-Ina