Chapter 3

After a long time of waiting,Sidon came back and sat down next to me. "He managed to get into the divine beast." he sighed in exhaustion and I hummed in responce and patted his head. "You should go back and get some rest." I mumbled. "I can't just leave you here alone! What if something happens to you??" He shouted and I can already imagine him giving me that worried look. I just sighed and shook my head. "I'll be fine don't worry. I can protect myself with this baby here." I chuckled and grabbed my Ancient Short Sword. "Where did you get that?!"
"Alex gave this to me for my birthday,he told me to use it only for emergency." I said proudly and put it back in my sheath. "And don't even ask how I will protect myself. You'll see~" a chuckle came from my mouth while I heard a sigh from Sidon. "Fine...if something happens,scream as loud as you can." He patted my head and I nodded and smiled while he started to walk away.

After a long time of waiting for Link,I heard a loud splashing and trumpeting(?) sound from Ruta. I raised a brow and yelped when someone suddenly grabbed my shoulder. Pulling my sword out of the sheath,I pointed the blade near their neck and frowned. "Chill! It's me Link!" He said in a panick and chuckled while he backed up,making me sigh in relief. "Seriously....how did you even get here without me noticing?" I asked and put my sword away. "Teleportation I guess." He laughed lightly. I just shook my head then stood up,grabbing his hand. "We have to go back to Zora's Domain. Sidon and the king are waiting for you." Link hummed in responce then started to lead me to where Sidon is.

"Where did--"
"Alex. He gave it to me."
"But--"
"I can hear very well and I'm good at guessing."
"Ohhhh now I know how you did that without accidentally stabbing me." Link laughed lightly and I just rolled my eyes and kept walking beside him,hand in hand.
~

"Hey (y/n)! I want you to introduce you to someone!" 12 year old Link said while he pulled me towards a Zora girl."U-um ...hi I'm (y/n).." I said shyly and looked down. "My name is Mipha, pleasure to meet you (y/n)." She smiled and bowed. "It's nice to meet you too Mipha." I smiled back. Link put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him,making me blush brightly. "Mipha is also my childhood friend but sadly you never got the chance to meet her since she was really busy." "O-oh I see...but it's okay,I'm glad I get to meet her now." I giggled then looked back at her. "I hope we'll be great friends." I said and she nodded and smiled. "I hope so too."

~

-3rd pov-

"Oi (y/n)! Are you spacing out again?" Link chuckled and sat down next to you. You shook your head and looked at him then laughed nervously. "Maybe...did the meeting already end?" You asked and Link rolled his eyes and smiled. "Yes it did,come on I'll bring you home!" He stood up and
grabbed your hand,pulling you up. "Sidon is busy talking with someone right now and he told me to bring you home. And I don't mind so don't worry." Link was walking across the bridge,still holding your hand,making you blush.
It was quiet for a moment,only the sound of water rushing and birds chirping could be heard. Link decided not to teleport back to Hateno since he wanted to spend more time with you outside instead of in the shop. Of course he made sure that you won't trip over something and that there were no enemies around.
"Hey...you know Mipha..Sidon's sister..right?" He suddenly asked and looked at you. "Huh? Oh..yes I do. She was my best friend,why are you asking?" Link stopped walking and raised a brow. "Mipha died 100 years ago--" You interrupted him and started explaining your past and how you got blinded. Link just stared at you in surprise then looked away and scrached the back of his neck. "But how can you be in a coma for 100 years?" He asked. "Ask king Rhoam. He didn't tell me and for some reason I didn't ask him. I dunno." You shrugged. Link hummed in responce and nodded even though you can't see it while he kept walking.
You two talked about your pasts but you didn't mention Link from your past since you wanted to see if Link still remembers you but he only mentioned the four champions, king Rhoam and Zelda. It made your heart sink but then a thought ran through your mind. 'What if he isn't the Link I knew from my past..but he told me about the champions and how he ended up as Zelda's knight...and the Link I knew was also Zelda's knight..did he forget me?' You frowned at the thought and catched Link's attention. "Is something wrong?" He asked and looked at you worried. "No..just thought about something that isn't important." You sighed then gave him a small smile. Link went quiet, not wanting to push you or anything but he put that thought aside and decided to ask someday later.

After two hours of walking and taking breaks they finally reached Hateno Village. Link brought you back home then left after you thanked him. It was already late so you decided to go sleep now but you didn't notice that something was missing in the shop.

--------

Original art by: ashterism on tumblr