Chapter 10

'Oh I will think about going to Rito Village'

Hah, bad idea. You had already packed your things like food, water, potions, extra clothes, and more food and you were already on your way there and two Bokoblins are running after you and your horse (h/n) now. Now, your horse is a she, she is smart and has helped you through a lot of things and knew exactly where you wanted to go (she is a service horse or what you people call it) and that's why you love her. 

Anyway, back to those Bokoblins running after you. (H/n) ran through the forest which made you clung onto her neck and close your eyes in case some dust and leaves were flying in the air. You screamed when your horse suddenly stopped and almost made you fall. With a long exhale, you sat up straight and furrowed your brows as you moved the lead to make her move but she refused. "I guess something is in your way huh?" you sighed as you got off and walked forward only to trip over a fallen tree. "Oh come on, you can jump over this!"  a whine escaped your lips as you stood up and dusted your pants before you looked where your horse was waiting and shook your head. Talking to your horse was normal, I mean animals need some attention too, plus you won't feel lonely if you talk to them even if they won't respond.

You grabbed the lead and lead her around the tree as you touched the trunk to see where it ended. When you two finally got around it, you got on her back with a huff and continued to walk again. It'll be a long ride since Rito Village was on the other side of the map but you were determined. ...but why? You stopped your horse as she looked back in confusion while you were deep in thought. 'Why do I want to go there exactly? Is it...because of Link?' you asked yourself and looked in the distance. Well, of course, you are blind. A dark blush crept up on your face when you realized it. You want to be with him. Quickly, you snapped out of your thoughts when you heard those enemies screeching behind you and hit you with small pebbles. You groaned and just continued to ride to the destination you wanted to go.

~

You stopped in West Necluda at the small farm to take a break and eat. You listened to some people talking then you suddenly stopped when you heard a familiar voice.
"Thank you for taking care of my horse." "No problem Link! Be careful on your journey!" the man said as you quickly pulled the hood of your cloak up and looked down nervously. You heard the footsteps and the steps from the horse coming closer to you then stopped. "Hey sir, are you okay?" Link asked. 'Of course, he will approach me, he always talks to everyone who looks kind of suspicious.' you gulped and tried to ignore him, not even noticing him leaning down and looking at your face. "(y/n)? What are you doing here?" he asked surprised, making you jump. "I uh...you know..trying to get some ingredients for the potions since...Alex is sick?" you said, but it sounded more like a question. The silence made it obvious that Link was giving you that unbelievable look. "Okay! Yes! I am trying to follow you and your adventures! And? My life is so boring in that shop and I have been selling potions for I don't know how long!" You heard Link sigh. He rubbed the bridge of his nose then looked into the distance where the path leads back to Hateno Village. He then looked back at you and sighed one more time and thought for a moment. "Fine, come with me then. But if Alex finds out then you tell him that you followed me and that it was your whole idea!" he crossed his arms as you quickly nodded and smiled brightly before you quickly got up and hugged him tightly. You thanked him multiple times, making him smile and pet your head gently before he slowly made you pull away.

As he promised (he didn't) Link brought you with him and now you are following behind with your horse. It was quiet like always but it wasn't that awkward or anything like that. The birds singing, the wind blowing and the leaves rustling makes the atmosphere so calm and relaxing. You swore you were almost falling asleep until Link's and your horse stopped. You furrowed your brows in confusion and you were about to ask him what's wrong but Link shushed you and held his hand up slightly. Link slowly got down of his horse while you were still confused as to what was going on. On Link's view, there was a guardian in the distance, minding its own business. Sure he can let it be but that guardian was blocking the path to where they should be going and if they go around, they will meet a lot more guardians on the fields. He looked around, trying to find out if there was a chance on avoiding it but sadly, there wasn't. Link sighed and drew his master sword out while you sat there with a worried expression but you stayed there, not wanting to risk anything that will cause you both to be in danger.
Link slowly walked up to the guardian and once it spotted the blonde haired male, it lit up red and started aiming at his chest with its dangerous red laser. He quickly ran away from you and the horses so the guardian won't accidentally shoot you. You yelped when you heard a loud explosion and that's where you got more worried. Quickly you got off your horse and lead (h/n) and Epona away from the danger zone and hid behind a rock. You slowly put your hands down on the ground and felt the vibration of the guardian's attacks. You bit your lower lip in concentration to guess where the guardian was located at. Now the thing is, you know what a guardian looks like. You've seen one in Zelda's castle before and after you got blind, people kept talking about it and you know that normal weapons won't affect it, but an ancient sword would.
You quickly got out of your hiding spot and drew your sword as soon as Link's shield broke. The guardian got startled when you hit one of its legs and another one as Link groaned and got up "(Y/n) are you crazy?! Get out of there!" he shouted and pushed you away. You ignored him and tried to attack again but Link grabbed your wrist. "Link! Just let me distract it while you attack it from the other side!" you yelled as you tried to pull your hand back. "But what if it will target you?!" As soon as he asked that question, a mechanical noise could be heard from behind you.. Bot of you widened your eyes when the guardian aimed its laser at you and once it was about to shoot, Link grabbed you and pulled you close as you screamed but nothing came. Instead, the guardian broke down and suddenly exploded.
There was an orange shield around you and Link but it was slightly broken from the impact of the laser but you and Link were okay and the guardian was gone. "In the name of Hylia, I told you to stay there!" the male next to you suddenly shouted, making you flinch. "I'm sorry-" 
"A sorry won't be enough (y/n)! What if you get yourself killed?!" he ran his hand through his hair and inhaled...then exhaled deeply. "Once we get to the village, I will send you straight home." he sighed and left to go back on his horse. You didn't have time to respond, not that you want anyway since you already made him mad. You followed him and got on your horse and the journey continued but this time, the silence was tense.

------------------

It's been a while huh? Yeahhh, if you are following me then you know what's up. School had been in my way and now that I am on break, I kinda have time to continue writing this. I have a project to finish till January 17th but I think I have time ^^'
Let's not talk about that I have an exam on 9th.