Chapter 8

You were at the castle, serving king Rhoam and princess Zelda their food while the rest of the servants served the four champions. You stopped when you heard the door open and looked up to see Link running towards them. "You are late Link." Rhoam said and sighed while Link looked down in shame. Link rarely talked and smiled unless he wanted to. It made you upset. Sometimes when you see him smile or laugh you thought that he was just faking it when he was with you. Sure he does talk to you sometimes and he always made you laugh, but he was mostly quiet which you didn't understand. You frowned at the thought and you didn't realize Link looking at you until he put his hand on your shoulder, making you jump. "Are you okay..?" he asked softly and you gave him a small smile and nodded. He didn't believe you, but he didn't want to force you into saying anything so he put the thoughts aside and sat down next to Zelda.
'They would be a cute couple...' you thought as you looked at them before you walked up to the wall where the other servants were waiting for the others to be done.

~

You woke up by a sudden loud noise and sat up trying to look around but then realized you were still blind and not safe at the castle with your friends. Suddenly there was a loud thunder errupting, that made you jump and whimper quietly. "It's raining.." Link suddenly said making you almost scream and hit him. "Well no shit! Now stop scaring me all the time!" You whined as he chuckled. "Anway, I guess we have to stay here for a while longer." he sighed and stood up to get some food for you both. You frowned and slowly followed Link's steps. "Hey, are you okay?" worry could be heard in your tone and he nodded but soon said yes when he remembered that you were blind. "I'm just thinking...what Zelda is going through right now. Is she okay? Is she in pain? What if we are actually too late?"
'Oh...' You sighed and sat down on a chair when he did. "If she is dead. Then wouldn't Calamity Ganon destroy us all by now? And I don't know what she is feeling right now but I'm sure she is okay." You gave him a reassuring smile and put a hand on his shoulder. "I guess you are right.."

~

When the storm had stopped, you got on your old wooden carriage that farmers usually use. Since Alex left to go take care of the shop,he had to take his horse with him. Now Link's horse, named Epona had to pull the carriage where you are in now. But both Link and Epona didn't mind at all. Link patted Epona then got on and started to walk while you just sat there thinking for a while. You of course thought about Link. You were desperate to remember how his face looked like but it was hard. The only thing you could remember was him, wearing his blue champion tunic and his blonde hair. Of course he had other clothes and stuff on but that was not important. "Link...can you tell me how you look like?" You asked as Link looked at you for a moment then back on the road and chuckled. "Well I am handsome~" he giggled when you huffed and rolled your eyes but he continued. "I have sky blue eyes, slightly round cheeks, normal lips like- not thin but not thick either....and well I dunno how to describe my nose." he laughed nervously and you just waved it off. "I think that's enough information" you giggled then started to imagine his features and smiled.
After a while of comfortable silence, Link stopped when someone asked if he wanted to buy banannas. You couldn't see it but Link furrowed his brows at the prize and looked at the man suspiciously until there was a sudden poof and boom. A Yiga. Link gasped when he was suddenly pushed off his horse. Alarmed, you stood up worried and drew your sword out as you stayed still to hear where both of them are exactly. There was a loud yelp from Link and you quickly ran towards them and swung your sword at the preditor. The yiga yelped and teleported as you got confused but Link suddenly pushed you back and you yelped as you landed on the ground and heard metal clashing. You huffed and slowly stood up but Link yelled at you to stay away, but of course you didn't listen as you waited for a bit then ran towards the attacker. Suddenly the attacker swung his weapon at you and you barely dodged it but you still ended up with a cut on your cheek. You hissed and swung your legs at his feet, making them fall. But the yiga suddenly teleported away before Link could do anything. "Dammit..." he mumbled then hissed quietly. "Are you okay? Where did you get hurt??" Worry filled up your face as you walked up to him. "It's nothing, he just got me on my side..." he mumbled. "iT's nOThIng, hE jUST gOT mE oN mY sIDe" you repeated and frowned while the blonde boy laughed nervously. You sighed then gently took his hand and let him sit on the carriage. You got your bag and searched for the red potion you brought with you and smiled when you found it and gave it to Link. "Here drink this, it should heal your wounds." He thanked you and drank the potion and sighed. 'He was always reckless when he was a child' you remembered Mipha's words. 'Mipha....I wonder if they were together..she used to always talk about Link.'  "Y/N?" Link snapped you out and looked at the direction where he should be. "You've been starring at me for a long time, what were you thinking about?" he asked as you sighed. "Nothing, let's just go." Link sighed but wasn't going to force you into anything so he just got on his horse and off the go.

~

"I think we should set a camp here" Link said as you got off the carriage. You both stopped somewhere near the woods before you both have to enter Central Hyrule because of the Guardians lurking around. There were none when you both went to Goron City but when Link mentioned there was a blood moon while they slept in the Inn, they had spawned again.
"Well if you say so, I don't see anythin remember?" you pouted and Link giggled. "I know I know, now shush and just relax." he smiled as he set up the tent really quick and then the campfire. He then took your hand and made you sit down next to him. He then handed you a surprisingly warm rice ball and you thanked him before you took a bite. You widened your eyes and dude, he is so GOOD in cooking, the heck??? You took more bites and swallowed quickly until Link hit your back. "Don't eat too fast dude." he chuckled as you pouted and continued eating. "Not my fault that your cooking is so good..." You mumbled quietly but Link heard you and smiled.
With a sigh, you leaned your head on hi shoulder and closed your eyes while Link ran his hand through your h/l hair. When he realized you fell asleep, he smiled and really gently picked you up and lied you down on the makeshift bed and lied down next to you. He blushed darkly when you snuggled up to him, but relaxed when he saw your smile on your face. The flushed blonde pulled you closer for more warmth and unconsciously kissed your head before he slowly fell into a dreamless slumber.

-------------

Ello!
I just wanted to say thank you for reading this crappy fanfic!
So yeah! Thank you!
Also Idk but my username is kinda glitched. I changed my @ to 1Polarix1 since InaTheAngel is...eh. So yeah! Just so you know why it says my user doesn't exist if you go on my profile!