Chapter 2

(Y/n)....

(Y/n).......

"(Y/N)!!!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Alex who should be next to me. "You okay? You've been starring at Link for a while and it's kinda creepy." He laughed. I blushed brightly in embarrassment and turned my head away,trying to hide my blush. "S-sorry! I didn't realize that I was starring at you! Again I'm blind soo...." I laughed nervously and scrached the back of my head. "It's okay don't worry I understand." Link chuckled. "Oh it's already late,I have to go now oh and can I have two bottles of Fairy Tonics?" He asked and I nodded. I was about to grab them but Alex was quicker and handed it to him. "Here,thank you and good night!" Link said happily before he left.

"Sooo...what were you thinking about?" Alex asked and I can imagine him already giving me that smirk I never saw. "W-well...about my past. Link reminds me of someone who's name is also Link."
"Do you remember what he looks like?"
"No...everything was a blurr. But I could tell that he had brown/blonde hair and that he had a blue tunic on."
"Hmm...interesting. Because the Link I met just now looked exactly like the Link you described from your past." He mumbled. "Anyways,you should ask him when he comes back again. I'll go sleep now,good night!" Alex ruffled my hair then walked up the stairs to his room,leaving me here in the shop. I sighed and put the rest of the bottles away before I also walked up the stairs to my room. I know every corner of this house so I'll be fine being on my own.
I changed to my sleeping clothes before I lied down on my bed and faced the ceiling. "Why did I forget all their faces..." I mumbled and lifted my hand up to my face. A sigh escaped my lips once again before I slowly fell asleep.

The next day was normal as usual. I wake up,get ready and walk down to my shop. But the only thing that was unusual was that Link didn't come today. "Maybe he's busy..." I said quietly to myself.
Alex left to go get some engredients and I work here at the shop like usual.

The next day Link still didn't return to greet me or anything. I kept waiting and waiting until the bell rang,but it wasn't him. "Welcome to The Magic Box." I sighed and turned around to face where the sounds of footsteps came from. "Hey (y/n),we need some help.." I raised a brow and asked "Sidon? It's unusual for you to come here. So what's the problem?"
"Link ran out of shock arrows while fighting to get on Vah Ruta and you know that we zoras can't touch shock arrows,that's why I came here." Sidon said with a worried tone. "Okay but you know that I am blind so you have to lead me where Link is." I said while I grabbed 40 shock arrows from my drawers and put it in my quiver. I slowly walked up to Sidon,almost bumping into him and he quickly grabbed my hand,making me jump. He dragged me out of the shop without saying a word and I of course tried not to trip over something,but I failed miserably. "Sorry! Are you okay?" Sidon asked with worry and helped me up. "Yeah I'm completely fineee....of course I'm not! I just faceplanted on the ground!" I huffed and crossed my arms. "I told you I'm sorry!" He chuckled and I just rolled my eyes. "Come on get on my back,I'm going to swim in the river." I could hear him crouching down in front of me and I carefully got on his back.
"Okay,hold on tight"
"Wait,I'm not ready--!!" I screamed while he jumped down from something into the river. Once he was swimming on the surface,I spit out some water and growled. "I hate you sometimes you know that right?" I mumbled and crossed my arms.
"Yup I know!" Sidon just laughed,making me sigh.

"Are we there yet?"
"No."
"Are we there yet?"
"Noooo."
"Now?"
"(Y/n),I swear to the goddesses-"
"Are we there now?"
"Yes! Now shut up and eat your apple!"
I laughed and I ate my apple while Sidon got out of the water,grumbling to himself. He put me down on the ground and left without me. I stood there in the rain,not knowing where he went since the rain was too loud for me to hear his footsteps. Suddenly a hand grabbed mine and pulled me towards something that had a ceiling. "Sorry,forgot that you can't hear anything when it's raining hard." Sidon apologized and laughed nervously. I just crossed my arms and huffed. "Now where is Link?" I asked.
"Here." A familiar male voice said next to me,making me jump. "Can you guys stop scaring me?!" I whined,making both Link and Sidon laugh. A sigh escaped my mouth as I grabbed my quiver and pulled out all the shock arrows. "Here. Now why do you need shock arrows?" I handed Link the arrows and raised a brow. "For Vah Ruta of course! I need to shoot it's weak points with it." Link said as if I would know what he meant. "Okayy then,good luck and be carful out there." I gave him a thumbs up and smiled. He stood up from a chair and ruffled my hair,making me blush brightly. "Thank you (y/n). You should also be careful since Sidon is also going to help me,so please stay here and wait." I nodded and sat down on the chair as both of them left me here.
Suddenly there was a loud trumpeting sound(?),making me jump again. "Seriously Vah Ruta?! You too?!"

 "Seriously Vah Ruta?! You too?!"

↽Divine Beast⇁
Vah Ruta