Part 3

"Why on earth were they beating up this girl?" "Who is she anyways?" "I don't know man" I heard voices, male voices. I slowly opened my eyes to see light causing me to shut them again. "I think she's waking up" I reopened my eyes as they slowly adjusted to the light. I glanced around, I have no idea where I am, all I know is this is definitely not my room. "You ok?" My eyes found the sources of the voices.... 3/4 of F4. "I hurt all over...." I said slowly sitting up, gasping at a sharp pain. Jihoo, the angelic one got up and helped me sit up gently. "Don't strain yourself" he said as he sat back down. "Where am I?" "Junpyo's house, we brought you here, he went to go find out why you were being beaten up." Yijung spoke up. "Y-you don't know?" I asked surprised. How could they not know about their own red card?. "So there is a reason?" Jihoo questioned. I shook my head indicating a yes and fished the red card out of my pocket then handed it to him. "That was on my desk yesterday morning." I mumbled awkwardly. Woobin took the card from my grasp and looked it over before handing it to Yijung. "We stopped doing these in high school" Yijung pointed out. "Even if it was us, it wouldn't have been placed on a desk" Woobin added. "S-so-" "it's a fake" we all looked towards the door to see Junpyo standing there with Jandi at his side. "Besides, I would never have that sloppy of penmanship" he said walking towards us. "Why would they plant it on you?" He asked looking me in the eyes. "You don't know me?" I asked shakily before swallowing hard knowing I would have to tell them. "I-I'm Kim Cho..... daughter of Chairwoman of KYL Enterprises" I said in almost a whisper. Junpyo's face looked angry, I think.... his face always looks angry. "I promise it's not me feuding with your company! It's my mother! I have no control over what she does! I've told her before that the feud is childish and-" "I know" he smirked. "You know?" "If you hated Shinhwa, why would you be attending a Shinhwa medical school?" Touché. He had a really good point there. "Should we take her to the hospital?" Jihoo asked. "No her injuries are minimal which is a good thing" Junpyo said. "Thank you for helping me" I shyly smiled. "Yah! Sunbae, you're going to do something about this right?" Jandi asked Junpyo. Junpyo chuckled and held the small girl to him. "Yes I will". I glanced out the window awkwardly, and saw the night sky. NIGHT SKY!!! "I have to go home" I said trying to get up. "Allow me to take you-" "no, I'll be fine, you all have done enough for me, bye now" I managed to get up and walk out of the house. As soon as I got to the front gate, I stood lost. "Firstly, you forgot your phone, secondly, you don't know where to go do you?" A voice scared me. My body jolted to turn around and see Jihoo standing holding my phone with a smile. "Just let me take you home"