Part 29

I tried calling Jihoo again, then Woobin, then Yijung and Junpyo. None of them answered. "This can't be good" I sighed to myself. I called Mia and prayed for her to answer the phone. "Hello?" The tired voice of Mia answered. "Sorry if I woke you, but is Woobin there with you?" I asked. "Actually I was about to see if he was with you and Jihoo" "Jihoo isn't here" I said. Mia went silent and then whispered "oh no". "Oh no?" I questioned. "Come and get me, now!" She demanded then hung up.

I pulled into the drive way and Mia handed me a gun. "You're going to need this" she said taking a gun for herself as well. "Are you crazy?! I can't kill anyone!" I yelled out. "Shoot their hands to unarm them, it won't kill them" she said then got out of the car and ran around back. I got out and ran inside. Men lay on the floor unconscious. I walked around the sleeping men, following the trail until I found three boys standing around breathing heavy. "Jihoo!" I ran over to him and hugged him. "Cho! What are you doing here?" Jihoo questioned. "I'm wondering why you're here! You could've been killed! How do you expect me to be fine with that?!" I began ranting. Jihoo cut me off with a kiss and I instantly silenced myself. "I wish it was that easy" Junpyo mumbled. "We're fine, everyone is okay" as soon as those words left his mouth, the sound of a gunshot echoed. "You were saying?!" I panicked then tried to run towards the sound. "Cho, no no no, stay, I'll go see what it was" Jihoo said then walked towards the sound, taking Junpyo and Yijung with him.