Part 15

My eyes fluttered open, to see Jihoo's angelic sleeping face. His eyes closed, but not tightly, his lips parted as he breathed, but not heavily, his hair was slightly messy, but not terribly... does this boy ever look bad? He looks perfect! "Like what you see?" Jihoo's sleepy voice, I just now realized his eyes were now open and looking into mine. My cheeks and ears heated with blush. "Ah so cute" Jihoo pulled me into his embrace and held me there. "Come on, let's get up and get ready, we're meeting with the rest of f4 and Jandi, along with Gaeul." He sat up, the blanket falling from him. "Where are we going, Sunbae?" I asked. "Just to hang out at Junpyo's place" my eyes widened. "Uhhh-" "don't worry, I'll make sure nothing happens to you, I mean after all, didn't you tell your father that I was your guardian angel?" I blushed deeply and gently hit Jihoo's arm. "Yah! Let's just get ready" I said walking to my closet, hearing Jihoo chuckle behind me.

I patted out my baby blue skirt, flattening it, I wore a white shirt, the skirt and matching bow on my head with white knee high socks and white dress shoes. I did a simple amount of makeup trying to look nice. Taking one more glance at myself in the mirror, I approved of my look then walked out of my room and into the living room. "Sunbae? Ready?" I asked calling out to the whole house, uncertain of where his room is. "Yes, I'm about to leave my room now" his room door opened and he walked out in a white suit as normal, but wearing a baby blue vest and tie. "Oh we're that couple now" he chuckled. I giggled too, but I was amazed at the fact he was wearing another color besides white. "You look good in other colors Sunbae" I smiled and walked towards the door. Jihoo walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. "You look good too, jagiya~" he whispered in my ear then kissed my cheek before walking out of the house.

I watched as Jihoo played pool against Woobin. Junpyo played video games with Jandi, and Yijung was showing Gaeul how to play darts. Jihoo lined up a shot and hit it, making it in directly. I smiled and clapped lightly at him. "Good shot Sunbae" Woobin glanced at me. "Aren't you two dating? Why are you still so formal?" He asked before taking a shot of his own after Jihoo missed his second shot. "Well..... I've never been in a relationship before.... this is all too new to me" I admitted shyly. "Ah" Woobin glanced at Jihoo who was staring at me. "Jihoo, it's your shot" "oh right" he said then lined up his shot and took it. I got up and walked towards the door. "Where are you headed jagiya?" Jihoo called out to me. "Just to the restroom, I'll be back" I said before walking out and down the hall. "I thought I said stay away from Junpyo" I heard Heesoo's voice. "Your son is a grown man and can associate with who he wants" I said defending myself. "Not if they're the enemy" she said. "I'm no-" a pair of guards grabbed me and put a rag to my face knocking me unconscious.