Part 11

The next morning I got up and got ready before walking to the kitchen and grabbing a cup of yogurt out of the fridge and eating it. "Good morning" a tired Jihoo said behind me. The memories of what he did last night flooded my head and I looked down and blushed. "G-good morning Sunbae" I said finishing off my yogurt. "You alright? Are you not well?" He asked concerned. "Ah! No I'm fine!" I awkwardly giggled before getting up, rinsing off my spoon and walking to the door to put my shoes on. "Want me to drive you to university?" Jihoo asked. I nodded. "Sure" I smiled. "You and Jandi both take your finals today" he smiled. "So you and f4 were at the university for Jandi when I was beat up?" I asked. Jihoo nodded. "But I'm glad we were there, I wouldn't have met you if I wasn't" Jihoo smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. My pulse quickened and my face flushed red, I shot up and walked out the door. "Let's go, don't want to be late" I awkwardly babbled then heard a small chuckle from Jihoo behind me.

I tapped my foot as I waited for my name to be called to receive my results. "Geum Jandi" the professor called. I watched as Jandi walked up and got her envelope. "Kim Cho" I gulped then got up and got up got my envelope before sitting down. I slowly opened it and took out the paper.

My feet carried me excitedly out the door to Jihoo. "Sunbae!" I called out holding up my license. "I'm a doctor!" I jumped up and down excitedly. "Congrats, I guess you need a job now?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, but I don't know where to apply" I said then walked with him to the car. Jihoo linked his arm with mine. "Well what if I told you that my clinic could use another children's doctor?" He smirked at me. "Seriously?" Jihoo nodded causing me to squeal. "I would love to Sunbae!" I hugged him. "Am I interrupting?" I heard a female voice. My arms let go of Jihoo but only one of his let go of me. "Oh! No you're not interrupting Jandi" I smiled at her and bowed politely. "Did you pass too?" She asked holding up her license. I smiled and held up mine. " we're certified doctors now!" I exclaimed. "Yeah, see you at the clinic tomorrow then" she smiled then walked away. "Bye Jandi!" I called to her. Jihoo leaned against his car that we were right next to and gently pulled me into his embrace. I blushed deeply then pulled away from him and got in the car.

I sat in my window sill with my knees tucked to my chest. "Dad, guess what. You're daughter is a doctor, just like she promised. Doctor Kim at your service.... I start working tomorrow with Jihoo...." I smiled to myself. "I realized something dad, you didn't send me Jihoo to just be my protector, you sent me him to love.... I've fallen for him, and it was confusing, but I realized when taking the exam, stomach flus don't feel like butterflies, fevers don't make your heart race, being sick doesn't cause a happy feeling. Thank you father, for everything" I smiled then held my locket. "You've fallen for me?" I heard Jihoo in my door way. My face flushed and I sat on my bed. "I don't know what you're talking about" I hid my face. "Come on Cho~ I heard everything" I felt a dip in the bed and a gentle pair of arms wrap around me. "I've fallen for you too" Jihoo said. "From now on, you're my girlfriend" he added. I blushed. "Okay?" I nodded in the pillow. His hand gently ran through my hair and he pressed his lips to my temple. "Get some rest, I'll see you tomorrow" he said getting up and walking out of my room after turning off my light.