Part 13

I woke up tied to a chair. I was in a warehouse, lord only knows where. In front of me was a woman in another chair. "What's going on?" I questioned timidly. "Hello KYL heir" she said. 'KYL heir? Does she not know my mother disowned me?' I thought to myself. "Where am I?" I asked. "I'm the only one to ask questions right now, I need to know, why have you been spending time around my son and his little friends? Are you trying to sabotage us?" She asked angrily. "I don't know you miss, could you let me go?" I requested as I shifted in the seat. "I'm the mother of Gu Junpyo, I'm Shinhwa Chairwoman Heesoo" she said. "What's wrong if I spend time around your son?" I asked. "Don't do it anymore, this is my only warning" she said then looked at a man who untied me and threw me out of the building. "What the heck?" I asked myself before I started walking. "I should call Jihoo..." I said, my hand reached in my pocket, but my phone wasn't there. "Oh no" I felt all over me, no phone. "No!" I sighed then continued trudging down the side walk. "Cho!" Jihoo's voice called to me, I turned around and saw Jihoo, Yijung, and Woobin running to me. Jihoo ran to me and hugged me tightly. "Are you okay? What happened?" He asked like a panicked mother. "I'm fine.... Junpyo's mother-" I was cut off. "That witch... of course she would do this" Woobin said. "Come on, we need to talk to Junpyo" Yijung said and the 4 of us walked to Junpyo's house.

"Aisha that woman" Junpyo huffed standing up and walking to the window. "She wouldn't explain anything" I said, well almost mumbled not wanting to make Junpyo more upset. "I believe she think I'm trying to take you away from the company or something obscure like that" I added. "Of course she'd think something that obscure" we all heard another female voice say. "Junpyo looked towards the door behind me. "Noona..." I turned around and saw a beautiful woman, almost like a model at the door. "If she doesn't realize your innocent, she's going to do her best to destroy you, and I will not watch anyone be hurt by her anymore that doesn't deserve it" she said walking closer to us. "I don't mean to be rude.... but who are you?" I asked shyly. "Oh silly me, I forgot you don't know me, I'm Junhee, Junpyo's older sister" she smiled. "Oh" I said before looking at the floor. "Now, you go home, Junpyo and I will do what we can to clear your name" she said dismissing Woobin, Jihoo, and I.