Part 17

I packed my last bag and walked out of Jihoo's house after leaving a goodbye note for Jihoo next to my phone. Agreeing to the offer was the only way to keep him safe. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something were to happen to him or grandfather. My feet carried me to the bus terminal and I bought a ticket, one way to Boseong. I wanted to go somewhere I wouldn't find them and they won't find me, I wanted to save all of us from pain, sadly causing Jihoo and I the most this way. Leaving my phone behind reassured the lack of contact, if I had taken it with me, I wouldn't be able to fight the urge of talking to Jihoo or Jandi or Gaeul. The bus drove up in front of me and the door swung open. "Boseong?" The driver questioned. I nodded and climbed aboard the bus, tears flooding my eyes and falling as I took my seat. I turned and looked out the window. "Goodbye Seoul" I said then gripped my necklace. Tears hit my lap and the seat. "So this is what heartbreak is like..." I mumbled. "You okay back there?" I nodded and looked up at the driver. "Just emotional about leaving" I put on a fake smile. "Alright" the driver believed my lie and continued driving.

'I'm sorry Jihoo Sunbae'