Part 22

I dismissed the final patient and closed the door behind them. Work for today was done. "All done grandfather" Jandi smiled brightly. "Good, Jandi, could you clean up for me so we can lock up and go?" Grandfather asked the slightly smaller than me girl. "Sure thing" her cheerful, upbeat, fun personality is contagious. "I'll go let Jihoo know that we're done for today" I said walking to his office.

I slowly opened the door making sure not to suddenly interrupt him. My eyes found him writing some notes most likely about a patient. "Sunbae~" I called out cutely as I stepped up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "Yes jagi?" He questioned not removing his eyes from his work. "We're packing up to leave, and remember we were going to see how Mia is doing with Gaeul" I reminded him. Jihoo reached up behind him and grabbed my waist pulling me around him into his lap. "I just need to sign off on this last thing then I'm done" he smiled and used a pen to gracefully sign his name. I smiled and looked into his eyes, after he set his pen down, his eyes met mine. His lips came into my line of sight, then I quickly looked back up to his eyes. As if a force was pulling me, Jihoo's face and my own became closer until our lips touched. My eyes instinctively closed as I kissed him.  And as sad as it is to say about a woman my age, that was my first kiss. Our lips separated and our foreheads met. "I love you, Cho" Jihoo mumbled only loud enough to reach my ears. "I love you too, sunbae" I replied before getting off his lap. "Now, shall we?" I extended my hand to Jihoo with a smile on my face.

"So how was your first day?" I asked Mia as we sat together. "It was only a small challenge but it was really fun!" She exclaimed joyfully. "Good to hear, at this rate, it will be no time until you're ready to have your own restaurant" I returned a smile to her. Mia's happiness, much like Jandi's is absolutely contagious. "Mia, do you think you and Master can handle the restaurant on your own?" Gaeul asked Mia. "I guess I can try, but why can't you be her Unnie?" Mia questioned. "Yijung wanted to meet up tomorrow, and it's been a while since I've met up with him that I couldn't say no" Gaeul said guiltily. "That's understandable, if I had a boyfriend, I'd want to see him all the time too" Mia giggled. "Jagi~ we need to go get some rest" Jihoo whispered into my ear. "Alright, well everyone, Jihoo and I need to go rest, we had a busy day today and we need plenty of energy for tomorrow" I smiled and got up. "Ah okay! I'll see you whenever you comeback~" Mia called out to us. "Bye Cho, bye Jihoo" Gaeul waved.

"Cho?" Jihoo called. "Yes, sunbae?" I looked over at him as he drove. "Would you like to share my room with me?" He asked catching me off guard. "We have shared a bed, we're a couple, we live together..... would you like to?" He stumped me to say the least. I should've expected this to be quite honest, there isn't any reason for us not to share a room. "I'd love to, Sunbae" I smiled at him. "Good, we can move your stuff to my room whenever you would like" he smiled at me for a second then returned his focus back to the road.