Part 6

The sweet smell of fluffy pancakes filled my nose and woke me up from my slumber. My eyes opened and took a minute to adjust to the light. The look of the room caught me off guard. "Where am I?" As soon as those words left my mouth, the memories of yesterday flooded into my head. "Oh yeah, I got beaten up, f4 saved me, mom through me out and I met my guardian angel." I mumbled it myself. "Speaking of Jihoo, he's probably cooking" I got up and slipped on my bedroom shoes and walked out of the room following my nose to the doorway of the kitchen. I was right, inside the kitchen was Jihoo effortlessly cooking pancakes, his hair fell in his face as he placed the last golden fluffy disk on a plate. I stood at the doorway watching him with a smile on my face. His eyes veered up and met mine and he returned my smile. "Good morning, Cho. I made us some breakfast" he pulled out the chair and gestured for me to come sit. I walked to the chair and sat down blushing. "You didn't have to cook for me..." I said. "But I wanted to, now eat, we have a few things to do today" he said pouring syrup on to my pancakes. I took a bite then raised an eyebrow. "There's no school today, what are we doing?" "We're meeting with Junpyo, Jandi, Yijung, and Gaeul for horseback riding" Jihoo smiled. "Woobin isn't going?" "He's got other arrangements today" my lips formed an "o" before I continued eating. Wait, horse back riding? "Uhh, Sunbae?" "Yes Cho?" He asked looking up at me. "I've never been horseback riding..." I confessed shyly. Jihoo smiled at me angelically. "I'll teach you everything, it's easy" "wait why am I going?" I asked legitimately confused. "I'm not just going to leave you in a dull house all day with nothing to do, now come on, let's go" he smiled and grabbed my hand. "But my pancakes-" "I'll get you fish cakes on the way"