Chapter 1

Beep Beep Beep

I could hear this annoying beeping sound. "Someone shut that god damn beeping off!" I grumbled, my voice was really hoarse but i couldn't figure out why. I slowly opened my eyes to see five boys staring wide eyed at me.

"Your awake." Parker whispered, looking at me with eyes that were full of relief.

"Well duh." I said sitting up a little and then falling back down onto my very uncomfortable bed. "I'm in the hospital aren't I." I grumbled, face palming.

"After what happened to you, yeah, your in the hospital." Rage said in a 'duh' kind of voice. I rolled my eyes at him. I almost get killed and the boy still needs to harass me.

"Well what ever. Tell me what I've missed." I said in my normal bitchy tone and sat up very slowly. Everyone just looked at me like I hd lost my mind. "What?!" I snapped, narrowing my eyes at everyone.

"It's just weird that your totally back to normal after what just happened." Hayden said looking at my throat. I rolled my eyes and lightly put my hand where could feel the stitches. I counted 15 stitches. Not bad.

"It is what it is. Now fill me in." I ordered pointing to five the five chairs sitting beside my bed. They all sighed and sat down. I was filled in on everything I missed, which wasn't alot.

"Wow. Your lives have been very boring this past week." I said running my hand over my stitches again. Kyle winced. "Dude, why does that gross you out of whatever?" I asked looking him straight in the eyes, still running my hand over the stitches.

"It's just, I don't know how your dealing with this so well! I would be a wreck after something like this!" Kyle said as he ran his hands through his hair, making his hair stick up at weird angles.

"I've handled worse guys. This is shit compared to when I was younger. Now grow up and watch me stroke my stitches!" I yelled dramaticly rubbing the stitches lightly.

"Yep, same old Bree." Jacob said with a sigh and a smile. I grinned, yeah. Same old me.

 "...I'm very proud of the graduating class. They have all become very respectable young children! I guess it just goes to show what a good school I run." Dr. Reid droned on. I rolled my eyes and nudged Rage.

"Dude, you ready?" I asked with my famous smirk. Rage just nodded his head and nudged Parker who was beside him. We both leaned forward and Parker nodded his head a little. I nodded back. Guys kept getting nudged going down the row. After Parker, it was Hayden, and then Kyle. Everyone gave me the 'A-OK' nod.

"Lastly, I would like to say -" Dr. Reid started to say but me, Rage, Hayden, Parker, and Kyle stood up from out seats and yelled "HELLZ YES MOTHER FUCKERS! WE GRADUATED!" Everyone turned and looked at us in the back row of all the other graduates.

I looked at the rest of the guys, they all looked back at me with the same goofy grins on their faces.

"Well I guess that's it." Reid sighed as he got off the stage. I turned to Rage and wrapped my arms around his waist, "We did it." He whispered into my ear. "I know." I whispered back. I loosened my grip in Rage, and Rage did the same thing. I looked up at him, and he looked down at me.

"Guys, stop being all soft and let's go party!" Parker yelled as he jumped in the air and fist pumped.

"Your so weird Parker." I said as I took my arms from around Rage's waist and went to get everyone in group hug. "Guys." I said seriously from the middle of the group hug.

"What?" They all answered looking really confused.

"We fuckin' graduated!" I yelled with a huge ass smile plastered on my face.