Chapter 12

"Why the fuck am I out of the band?!" Jade yelled, stomping her foot.

"Because there's someone better than you." Rage replied picking up her guitar and handing it too her.

"Who? There's nobody better than me." Jade snapped ripping the guitar case from Rage's hand.

"I am." I smirked. Jade's head whipped around so fast I thought her neck might snap.

"As if you are." She sneered.

"Bitch, I'm better than you ever will be."

"Then let's see who's better. Right now. Me and you."

I laughed a little. I'd seen her play before, she was nothing special. "Sure. I guess you like getting your ass kicked." I shrugged. I pulled out of Kyle's grasp and walked down the stairs to the basement. I could hear everyone behind me. I grabbed the guitar I used the other day as I past and put the strap around my head.

"You don't even have your own guitar? How good could you be?" Jade said in her newly acquired bitchy tone as she brushed past me.

"Shut your fucking mouth bitch." I growled as I tuned the guitar and plugged it into the amp. Jade did the same thing and got a different amp.

"ready to get owned?" I smirked.

"Shut up and play." Jade snapped. I just shrugged. and started playing.

http://www.youtube.com/v/uNxBeJNyAqA

"That's it? That was shit." Jade rolled her eyes and began to play.

http://www.youtube.com/v/3WuFv9CSQeU

When she was done, I laughed. "Bitch please, get owned."

http://www.youtube.com/v/bJG5z3agHpY

Rage, Parker, Lex, and Kyle were all whispering to each other. Kyle and Rage's eyes were huge. Jade looked a little shocked. "Tha-that was pretty fucking awesome." She said just looking at my guitar. The bitchiness in her voice momentarily gone.

"Told you I was better." I smirked as I played some random notes together.

"Actually, you just got lucky. I could do that any day." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and attempted to do exactly what I did. It sounded terrible. I walked over to her amp and unplugged her guitar.

"That was the worst attempt at that ever."

"Your just jealous because I'm going out with Rage." She sneered taking her guitar off and practically throwing it in the case.

I actually laughed at her. "You think I'm jealous? Think again whore. Kyle is a way better guy than Rage will ever be. I should have seen that earlier." I looked over at Kyle and smile. Just as I turned back to look at Jade's fugly face, a fist slammed into my jaw. I stumbled back a few steps.

"The fuck?" I touched my now throbbing jaw. Jade was just smirking. Kyle's face had gone pale, so had Lex's. They knew what was coming. "You've down it now bitch." I growled. I took my guitar off and put it on the amp. I leapt at Jade and pinned her to the ground.

"You know where Rage met me?" I growled quietly, my face only an inch from hers.

"No." She replied, trying to wiggle out from under me. I used my knees to put more pressure on her legs and put my arm across her throat.

"We were roommates at Dr. Reid Reformative School. Do you know how I got there?" I added a little more pressure to her throat. She shook her head 'no' as best as she could. I leaned a little closer to her face. "I slit a guy's neck with a pocket knife." Her eyes got really wide all of a sudden. I brought my free hand back and punched her in the face, hard.