Chapter 13

*1 months later*

"Baby, get up." Kyle whispered in my ear. I rolled over and away from him.

"Nooooo." I whined, covering my hair with the blankets. Kyle pulled the blankets off me.

"You're going to be late if you don't get out of bed." He said louder.

"Fine. I'll get up." I sighed, as I sat up and cracked my back. Slowly I made my way out of bed and into the bathroom where I had a quick shower. I walked back into the bedroom in only my bra and booty shorts.

"I picked out some clothes for you." Kyle smiled. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42606426 . I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips on his. It was only a quick kiss, but it still had the same spark as the first kiss.

"Thanks Kyle. I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too, now get dressed. You have a recording studio to get too." He smiled back. I sighed and took my arms off his neck. He started to leave to room, but not without slapping my ass first. I quickly put on the clothes he picked out and then curled my hair. I looked really good.

"You want something to eat before you go?" He asked from the kitchen as I came down the stairs.

"No I'm good, we should grab lunch or supper after though." I called back putting on my shoes and slinging my guitar case over my shoulder.

"Sounds good, call me when your done. Love you."

"I will, love you too." I walked out of the house and closed the door behind me. I hopped into the driver seat of my car and threw my guitar in the backseat. Pulling put of the driveway, I sped down the road in the direction of the recording studio. The music was cranked and I was loving every minute of it.

(Asking Alexandria - To The Stage)

Finally, I pulled up at the studio. I grabbed the guitar, checked my hair and make-up, and walked into the big brick building. The place was pretty nice. Hardwood floors, bright walls, lots of pictures on the walls. It was kind of like a really homey buisness building.

The closer I got to the recording room, the louder the guy's voices got. They honestly needed to work on being quiet.

"Hey everyone." I greeted as I opened the door. Everything instatntly went quiet. All the guys were just staring at me.

"BREE!" Lex and Shadow yelled after a moment. They both rush at me with their arms open, and I was engulfed in a hug from the both of them.

"Hey to you too." I laughed. They both let go and I set my guitar in it's spot on the floor.

"I missed you." Lex sighed as he went back to the couch.

"So did I!" Shadow smiled patting his lap for me to sit. I did. Rage just leaned against the wall a little ways away from us.

"I just saw you guys the other day." I laughed as Shadow wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, but I'm not used to not seeing you everyday!" lex pouted playing with his drum sticks.

"I'm miss living with you guys, but I like living with Kyle too." I smiled. I could feel Shadow laughing at me. I just rolled my eyes. Just then the door opened again, and our producer walked in.

"Hey guys, I'm Don, as you already know." He was a bigger man, wearing a football jersey and sweats. I chuckled a little at him. He didn't look at all proffesional, but he had produced lots of other big bands, so I wasn't too woried. "Today, we are tracking songs for your EP."