Chapter 16 - END

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43112261 <--- Last Music of Our Love outfit :)

*8 Months Later*

"You said it never works----.

I told you anything is possible.

You never listened to me----.

And now your----- gone." The last note was abrupt and always made the crowd go wild.

"Did you like that one guys?" I yelled over the noise of the crowd. Even with the mic, I was barely heard. The crowd went wild again. Most of the things people screamed were all jumbled together, but you could catch the odd, 'Lex! marry me!' or 'I love you Bree!'. It was defiantly exhilarating.

"Hey Bree, don't you have some news for these fine fans of ours?" Rage asked, throwing an arm over my shoulders. Me and him had become friends again.

"Yeah I do, but I'm not telling them alone." I looked over at side stage to see Kyle standing there looking nervous. I waved him over. He kissed me hard on the lips, and I heard the whole crowd awe and whistle at us. When we pulled away, He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"As you guys know, this is my boyfriend Kyle." I smiled up at him.

"As you guys can see, they are sickeningly cute together." Shadow said with a smirk and rolled his eyes. I flipped him off.

"Anyway, me and Kyle want to make an announcement." The crowd went pretty quite, and I felt Kyle's arm tighten around me as a pair of boxers were flung onto the stage. "I'm two months pregnant!" I yelled after a few tense seconds.

"WHAT?!" The band yelled. I never told them either. I wanted them to be just as surprised as everyone else. The crowd was pretty much just going insane. There was lots of 'awes' this time. It made me smile.

"You couldn't have told us before?" Lex pouted from behind his drum set. Kyle grabbed my mic.

"We wanted you guys to be surprised too, so Surprise!" He laughed at the end of his talking.

"So that was the big announcement, so the next song-" Rage was cut off by Kyle.

"Hold up, I have another announcement."

"Okay, fly at 'er bro." Rage shrugged.

Kyle took a deep breathe and slowly let it out. As he did he turned to me. "Breanne Claire Shayler, you know I love you. I am beyond proud to be the father of the little baby that will be here in 9 months." He had his hand on my belly now. His smile and eyes told me that his words were true.

"We were best friends from the moment I helped you find you dorm room, and that was amazing in it self, but the day you said you'd become my girlfriend, I was over the moon." His hand left my tummy and was now caressing my cheek.

"Now, I'm going to ask you one more question, and I pray to the god of beanies that you say yes." Worry and excitement crossed his face as he slowly got down on one knee and pulled out a small box out of his hoodie pocket, opening it up to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41W%2ByiXhpQL.jpg

"Bree, will you be my wife?" He asked. Tears filled my eyes as I huge grin spread on my lips. I grabbed the mic from Kyle.

"Of course I will!" I whispered as Kyle got up and slid the ring on my finger. His lips met mine I felt happier than ever. I could hear the guys cheering as well as the whole crowd. I was beyond ecstatic.

They were married a year later. It was a small wedding. Kyle's parents actually came, and Jacob walked Bree down the isle. It was beautiful. Lex was the sober one for the night seeing as he looked after baby Alesana.

Dress: http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/462759808/newly_classic_white_black_lace_wedding_dress.jpg

Hair: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4049/4436899769_29253d524c.jpg

Makeup: http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/vh/ho/os/rgrey.jpg

Bree and Kyle kept doing their thing with the band, it was was the best thing in there life besides there amazing daughter.

Alesana grew up to be a model, which wasn't a surprise since she was such a cute kid.

Hayden and Jacob got married. They became CEO's of a huge fashion company. They made a lot of the band's outfits. There adopted a little boy and named him Cade

Him and Alesana were close growing up. They are more like siblings than cousins. He was going to school for music production but decided he wanted to pursue the profession of tattooing and piercing. He was a well known tattoo artist, and everyone wanted a tattoo from him.

Parker found love too. Him and a girl names Rayelle. She was one of the nicest and sweetest girls you could ever meet. Rayelle taught at an elementary school, and Parker became an artist. The two of them also had a baby together. His name was Romeo. He was just like Parker, but with a hint of his mother's calmness.

Romeo and Alesana became a high school couple, and were still dating when they graduated. Romeo decided that he wanted to be a photographer, and often he took the pictures at Alesana's photo-shoots.

 Shadow met a girl on tour as well. Her name was Nightmare. Her parents were huge Avenged Sevenfold fans. Nightmare and Shadow were one of those couples that if you passed by, you'd have to take a double take. They were just not your average couple. Nightmare didn't have a job before, but she became the bands merch girl.

The two of them had a daughter. Her name was Leena. She was probably the most creatives, original person you could meet. Her goal in life was to be a hair and make-up artist, and she achieved it. Her biggest client was Alesana, and she worked with her lots. The two of them were like sisters.

 Lex wasn't alone in the field of love. He was eventually married to a girl named Ashley. She was his whole world, and he was hers. Ashley was like the girl version of him. They were super cute together. Ashley was in a band that was touring with Social Wreckage so they got to do what they love without being apart.

The two of them had a baby as well. His name was Matt. He was probably the most shy kid growing up. Even after he graduated he wasn't very outgoing. Alesana, Cade, Romeo, and Lenna still loved him the same though. Matt became an artist, which suited him just fine.

Rage and Jade ended up working things out. They eventually got married, but didn't want to have kids. Rage stayed with the band, and Jade joined a different one. Needless to say, the two of them made the long distance relationship work.

All of the crew stayed together. They all lived on the same street, and the kids all went to the same school. Everyone stayed friends until the day they died.

Cade,Romeo, and Matt were always there to protect Alesana and Leena. Just like their parents were, the three of them were inseparable. They were the second generation dream team.

Everyone turned out to have the perfect life. Bree had Kyle and Alesana, Jacob had Hayden and Cade, Parker had Rayelle and Romeo, Shadow had Nightmare and Leena, Lex had Ashley and Matt, and Rage and Jade. Everyone had people they loved, a roof over there head, and money in there pockets. It was the perfect life for everyone.

the end.