Chapter 15

"Kyle, I'm scared." I whispered as I got out of the car. Kyle got out to and we met in front of the car.

"Bree, babe, don't worry about it." He gave me a reassuring kiss on the nose and then laced our hands together. I took a deep breathe and led him lead me up the steps. Soon we were at the door, and Kyle was knocking.

"BREE! KYLE!" A voice yelled as the door was flung open. A pale skinned, black haired boy had his arms around me and Kyle in a killer grip.

"Parker, it's nice to see you bro." Kyle laughed as he wrapped his arm around our friend.

"I've missed you! I haven't either of you in forever." Parker smiled, taking a few steps back from us.

I gave him a sad smile, "That's my bad. I've been really wrapped up with the band, and Kyle's managing us now, so he's been busy too." Parker just gave me a winning smile, and moved out of the doorway to let us in. After all the jackets were shed, and the shoes were off, we all went and collapsed on the couch.

I was snuggled into Kyle, with my feet tucked under me. It was all that I could do to keep from freaking out. I didn't want to break the news to Parker, or Hayden, or Jacob, but I knew I had too.

"Parker, were- BREE! KYLE!" Jacob yelled as he and Hayden came through the door. Speak of the devils.

Jake ran over and threw his arms around me, and with a smile, I returned the hug. Kyle had got up from the couch and "bro hugged" Hayden. I honestly don't know where they came up with that name.

Jake's arms left me and he made himself comfortable on my other side. Kyle sat down on the floor, leaning against Jakes legs. The one downside of a living in an apartment, there was really shitty seating.

"What's with the unexpected stop?" Hayden asked looking up up at me and Kyle. I sighed and looked at Kyle, who gave me a smile and a small nod.

"We have an announcement." I said looking at each of the guys.

"A big announcement." Kyle added, wrapping an arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

"OH GOD! Your pregnant! I'm going to be an uncle!" Parker squealed in a really girl voice as he jumped off the couch and started doing a happy dance.

"More like an aunt." Hayden chuckled. Jake lightly hit him on the top of the head.

"This isn't a laughing matter!" He scolded, but the smile gave him away. Then he looked at us with an almost pale face. "Is it true?" He asked. I looked at Kyle and we both bursted out laughing.

"Oh god no!" I choked out. Parker instantly stopped doing his happy dance and sat back down looking really sad. Jacob sighed and visibly relaxed. I chuckled.

"Fuck you guys, I thought I was going to have a heart attack." He said with a small smile. Hayden just sat chuckling.

"Whatever, you know you'd love to be an uncle." Kyle smirked, hitting Jakes shoulder. He just shook his head and started to play with Hayden's hair. I smiled. They were still the most adorable couple ever.

"So what is the real announcement then?" Parker asked. His voice was bordering crying almost.

"Well, Social Wreckage is going on their first official tour, starting tomorrow. And it's going to be like 8 months long." I grinned. The room went dead silent.

"WHAT?!" Parker screeched jumping up from the couch again. He ran towards me and grabbed my hands, yanking me off the couch, and the two of us started doing his happy dance.

"That's amazing! I'm so proud of you." Jacob said as he got off the couch and wrapped me in a hug, which saved me from having to do the ridiculous happy dance any longer.

"I'm proud of me too." I whispered in to Jakes ear. As soon as I was out of Jacobs arms, Haydens were wrapped around me.

"You made it girl, you did exactly what you wanted to do." He said and I'm sure he was smiling just as much as I was.

"I know." Once his arms were off me, Parker grabbed my hands and danced again.

"Why can't I have a hug like everyone else?" I asked laughing, trying to pull my hands out of his grip.

"Because I'm too cool for hugs." He winked before he let me sit back down on the couch.

"So this is it then? You're going to go become famous on your own without us?" Jacob asked from beside me.

"I guess so, but I'm going to call and text, and Skype everyday." I promised. I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together. Jacob was my brother and there was no way I was going to lose contact with him, or anyone I love for that matter.

"What about lover boy here, does he get to go?" Hayden asked, giving Kyle a playful wink.

"I get to go, but only because I'm managing the band now." He smiled down at me and then to Hayden.

"Seriously bro? That's awesome." He held up his hand, and Kyle gave him a high five. I honestly wonder if these guys are 10 years old sometimes.

"It's time to dance, dance, dance

But she has lost her chance-" My phone started ringing, telling me that Shadow had sent me a text. I pulled out my phone and looked at the message.

I tore my eyes away from the phone with tears streaming down my face.

"Bree, what's wrong?" Kyle asked instantly, his hands were on either side of my face, his thumbs wiping away my tears.

"I don't want to say good-bye." I said with a sad smile. Kyle looked down at my phone.

From: TheShadowMan

Epitaph just texted Rage, said we have to leave tonight instead of the morning.

Before I knew what was going on, I felt three pairs of arms around me. Jacob, Hayden and Parker were all hugging me, quite tightly I must add.

"I don't want to say good-bye either, because good-bye means we won't see you again." Hayden says, kissing my temple lightly.

"And we are going to be seeing you soon, and talking to you again even sooner." Parker said as he kissed the top of my head.

"What they said." Jacob added, lightly kissing my cheek.

"I'm going to miss you guys." I frowned, more tears streaming down my face. I slowly got off the couch with Kyle right beside me. He gave all the guy's hugs too before we went to the door and threw our shoes and jackets back on.

"I'll skype you guys tomorrow on the bus." I tried to control my voice to make it sound even and happy.

"You better." Jacob said giving me one last hug. I smiled at all of them as we said our 'see you laters'. Good-bye weren't allowed.