Chapter 7

"This is Shadow's house?" I asked as I pulled into the driveway.

"Yup. He's loaded." Rage replied.

"Well let's get our party on!" Parker cheered as he hopped out of the vehicle before it really even stopped completely. Obviously the kid really felt like partying.

"Guess we better follow him. Who's DD (Designated Driver) tonight?" Kyle asked as he got out of the vehicle too - after I stopped the vehicle and put it into park.

"I will." Jacob said after nobody replied.

"Thanks bro." I said and ruffled his hair.

"NOT THE HAIR!" He cried trying to fix it back to how it was.

http://img2.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/dd53f636cf8adaeadb064159c734c1341248020743_full.jpg

"Here baby, let me." Hayden said with a smile as he ran his fingers through my brothers hair. Both of them looked way to happy.

"Have fun tonight you guys, but not too much, we still need a driver at the end of the night." I wink at Jake and Hayden and then grabbed Rage's hand and dragged him towards the open door, leaving Kyle to hang out with the love birds.

The closer we got, the more I felt the bass shake my whole body. It was a feeling I truly missed. As soon as we walked through the door, all I could smell was the sweet smell of booze and sweaty dancing people. i felt at home.

"Bree! Rage! Your here!" Lex slurred as he stumbled towards us and awkwardly gave us hugs.

"Have much have you drank already?" Rage laughed as Lex started randomly fist pumping to whatever song was playing.

"You know biiiiiiiiiiiiiig bottles of hard stuff? Texas- texas- texas-" He was stuttering badly.

"Texas Mickey?" I helped with a smirked.

"YEAH!" He yelled with a huge smile. "The thing was probably this tall," He pointed to his knee, "And I drank it all straight!" he slurred with a proud, crooked, smile.

"That's cool, but I need a drink, so stay out of trouble." I gave him a stern look and pulled Rage through the crowd. I didn't know where the rest of the guys were, but I really didn't care.

I found the kitchen and a wicked smile instantly found it's way onto my face. "That's a great sight." I said into Rage's ear so i could be heard over the music.

"It really is." he said back as we took in the sight of the kitchen. Every possible table and counter space was full of different boozes. It was amazing. I quickly snatched up a red plastic cup and poured some ginger ale and vodka in it. I was gonna start off easy tonight.

"No mystery drink yet?" Rage smirked taking a sip of his rum and coke.

"Nah, gonna start off easy tonight." I said as walked away from Rage. I scanned the crow for Shadow's black hair, but that was actually really hard since almost everyone had black hair of some sort.

"Looking for me?" Someone whispered in my ear. I quickly spun around to see a smiling Shadow.

"Hell Yeah I was looking for you. You have an amazing house! If I had a fucking house like this, I would never leave!" I said with a smile. Shadow just shrugged and looked around the place.

"When you live with a guy like Lex, you need a big house. The more places to hide the better."

"You live with Lex?"

"Yeah, but my throat is starting to hurt from all this yelling, let's go someplace quieter." Shadow grabbed my hand and led me towards a set of stairs. When we got to the top we took a right and walked down a hallway. I think I counted 5 doors just down this hallway. Fuckin' kid is loaded.