Chapter 2

"Rage! Why are you so mad about this?" I yelled to the green haired boy with the anger issues.

"When a guy walks out into the backyard morning and sees you sleeping against a tree, with your arms around the douche friend of yours, assumptions are made!" He yelled back at me.

"What was the word you just said? Friend was it? What do you think that means?" I asked with a quieter voice, but it was by far more lethal.

"What are you trying to get at bitch?" Rage asked taking a few steps closer to me so he was looking almost straight down at me.

I let it slip that he just called me a bitch and took a deep breath. " 'Friend' means that we are close, we did stuff together like party, like hang out.. It does not mean we had a thing or that we have a thing now!" I could feel my anger rising. My hands were balling into fists beside me.

"It sure didn't look that this morning." He sneered down at me.

I couldn't handle the closeness of him anymore. "You have 3 seconds to back away and get out of my face before I kick your ass." I said through clenched teeth.

1

"You can't kick my ass and neither could that fucked friend of yours."

2

"I'm warning you Rage." I said again, glaring up at him.

"Fuck you." He hissed.

3, His loss I guess. I quickly jabbed my fist into his stomach which knocked the wind out of him. Before he even had a chance to get some air back in him, I twisted my body around and swung my leg into the side of his ribs. He made a small 'ouf' sound as he fell to the ground on all fours. I quickly tackled him and pinned him to the ground with one of my knees placed directly on his crotch.

"You wanna say that again?" I asked and pushed my knee a little harder onto his crotch.

"Fuck.... You....." He groaned.

"Wrong move pal" I growled as I punched him square in the face multiple times. I could hear people yelling behind me but I just kept hitting Rage. The boy deserved it! I explained everything that happened last night, and my past friendship with Blake but he had it in his mind that we were more than just friends.

"Bree! The fuck are you doing?!" I heard someone yell from behind me, I think it was Hayden. I stopped punching Rage and looked behind me. It was Hayden who yelled and he was running towards me with Jake and Kyle and Parker behind him.

"I asked you what the fuck you're doing!" Hayden yelled as he yanked me off Rage and threw me to the side and he checked him over. I quickly got up and brushed myself off and wiped the blood onto my clothes.

"I was showing Rage that he can't tell me what to do or accuse me of shit that isn't true." I said quietly. Parker put his arms on my hips from behind and started pushing me in the direction of Kyles house. I didn't question what he was doing, I didn't try to get away from him, I just let him push me. He led me all the way to the room where I had all my clothes in their suitcases.

"Pick out some new clothes, now." Parker ordered letting my hips go. I did as he said, and picked out http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39134939 . As soon as all the clothes I wanted were in my hands, Parker grabbed my hips again and directed me in the direction of the downstairs bathroom and then to the shower.

"Turn the water on. I'll turn around and you can get undressed. Your having a shower and we are having a serious conversation." He said spinning me around so I was looking straight into his eyes. I just nodded my head and turned around out of Parker's grip, and turned the shower on.