05

the night ended quickly with me thinking whats the end like for the fan fiction i was reading.

"ah fuck! i need wifi, but i have no friends.."

and the pink haired guy from above my house flashed in my mind as i made my way up, embarrassedly.

i knocked on his door, lightly.

the door opened, "oh poggy, i knew you would came back, i just finished a rough night, pack my house fast. my dad's coming over in half an hour."

once he finished talking, he pushed me in the house as i saw a black lacy bra on the ground and a few more pieces of clothing along the way.

"the fuck you've been doing? fashion show?" i asked as i picked the bra up, feeling extremely disgusted.

i quickly finished cleaning the house as i took out the trash. i then returned back into the house and saw him smiling at the results of the house.

"my house has never looked this clean."

"may i ask, when are you gonna give me the damn password?" i asked, annoyed.

"when im done with you. goodbye poggy, you can leave. come back tomorrow!"

i rolled my eyes and left, opening the door, only to see a middle-aged man standing outside, shocked to find me in the house.

"um hi?" i smiled, in fear.

vote and comment yall, she actually deadass met his dad lmaoxodjjxz