11

yo im so lazy to write this chapter but here u go my brain is ded but ye

"so, what do you do for a living?" his dad asked me.

"i-i am still in high school.." i confessed.

"daniel! i didnt know your girlfriend was this young!"

"dad, im only 21." daniel rolled his eyes.

"21 and a high school girl? sounds exactly like your mom and i." his dad smiled sheepishly as i awkwardly laugh.

"dad thats creepy, shes scared of you now, you see." daniel spoke, grabbing my hands and squeezing it.

my heart somewhat flickered and butterflies started roaming around my tummy. wait what is this feeling!

"oh, im sorry!" his dad laughed as i nodded in response.

"exactly how old are you?" his dad asked me. "19, im graduating this year." i smiled.

"ah, not too far behind! thought you were like 16 or something."

"dad, i wouldnt go for little girls i swear."

so does this mean im not a little girl in his eyes? and does this mean im exactly the same as those ladies who entered in and out of his apartment?

"ah, whats your name?" his dad asked.

"kim —" "poggy." daniel cut me off and laughed.

"excuse me?" his dad furrowed his eyebrows.

"kim yerin." i smiled before daniel nod his head, "wow i didnt know that." he then leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"lets order some food shall we?" his dad then called the waiter here and we ordered food.

"yerin, have some beef." his dad smiled before scooping some onto my plate.

"thank you mr kang." i smiled.

"hows school?" daniel asked me.

i then looked at him with a neutral expression before he kicked my leg lightly below the table, accidentally hitting the table.

"oh my, what happened why did the table shake?" the dad was shocked.

"oh, dad, you know, business?" daniel smirked before i choked on my beef.

"here have some water!" his dad then gave me a glass of water, me taking it and gulping it down in one go.

daniel started laughing before i rolled my eyes.

"yerin, daniel is the worst choice of boyfriend, im sorry." his dad apologized.

"i agree too." i sighed.

vote and comment bye support astro for their comeback on the 29th may thx