16

"yerin where did you go these days? i couldnt even contact you." eunwoo, my best friend, asked me before i sighed.

"my wifi broke down."

"the. i can borrow you mine!"

"but you live so far away and you know how i am with going out of my apartment..." i pouted.

"well, then its your problem." she laughed before taking a sip of her coffee.

i finally got forced out by someone thats not daniel and im so glad. that guy is a pain in the fucking ass.

"yerin?" someone laughed before i turned, my smile disappearing.

"WHY DO YOU APPEAR EVERYWHERE?"

"i dont know, maybe i stalked you? maybe fate?" he laughed, "but i take back the first option, i will never."

"shut up, leave me alone." i rolled my eyes.

"are you still mad?" he pouted before taking a seat beside me.

"shut up, youre embarrassing me infront of my friend."

"oh you have friends?"

"leave."

"hello my name is daniel. im her neighbour. she begs me for wifi password." daniel introduced himself before i heard eunwoo chuckling.

"eunwoo, its not funny."

"your name is eunwoo? what a lovely name, beautiful, like you." daniel winked before eunwoo blushed.

"dont try to hook my friend up, leave." i warned.

"aw someone is jealous!!" he smirked.

"WHO DID YOU COME WITH BECAUSE IM BOUT TO CALL HER TO FUCKING LEASH YOU UP!"

"i came with my mom's dog which is outside, how does it leash me when im the one leashing it like how i leash you, poggy?" he smirked before eunwoo choked on her coffee.

god damn it.

hahaha vote and comment wow i Hate daniel