09

"when is the technician gonna come mom?" i asked, for the thousandth time that day.

"like what ive said for the thousandth time, i have no idea!" my mom reprimanded.

"i really need wifi but i also love the comfort of home and dont wanna go out to starbucks or macdonalds to get free wifi." i yawned.

"borrow from our neighbour!" my mom suggested.

"you do realize that the entire building is full of old people and they dont own wifi except for the guy above us right?"

"well, borrow from him then."

"i tried!"

and at this moment, theres knocks coming from the door so i jogged to open it.

"poggy, come out." he then pulled me outside of my apartment.

"okay this is awkward to say but i need you to act as my girlfriend for a dinner with my dad. he seemed to like you alot and cant stop fucking bringing you up."

"no." i rejected.

"i'll give you the wifi password."

"i suddenly love acting as someone's girlfriend." i smiled sarcastically.

he then passed me a bag of stuffs, "here wear these and i'll be back here in half an hour. make yourself look pretty." he then left.

i then brought the stuffs to my room and took the dress out, its a long dress with a low cutting, meaning my boobs could partly be seen.

this fucking bitch.

I WILL DOUBLE UPDATE AND GET READY FOR THE CRINGIEST KDRAMA SCENE LATER LMAOXJSIX OR SHOULD I NOT DOUBLE UPDATE LMAO VOTE AND COMMENT BYE