29

hyunbin then drove us to their apparently favourite korean bbq place and the entire car ride was just daniel singing and dancing along to the radio.

i rolled my eyes as daniel turned behind, "you know i can see you through the mirror right?"

"you know you just ruined our date right?" i replied as hyunbin laughed.

"oh so its a date huh?!"

"wasnt it obvious since the start?" i was starting to get mad, as daniel turned back around and started to get pretty quiet.

"uh guys-"

"shut up hyunbin!" the both of us shouted as a poor hyunbin just continued driving in awkwardness.

we then reached as we went in the restaurant and i let them ordered whatever they want.

the person then got ready the ingredients as i started eating the side dishes, me eyeing the last scrambled egg.

as i reached out to take it, a pair of chopsticks flew over to the egg and it picked the egg up and into someone's mouth, my jaw dropped open as i took a glimpse of the person only to realize, its daniel.

"my egg!" i shouted as daniel laughed with the egg in his mouth.

"disgusting." i rolled my eyes as hyunbin calmed me down, "we can always order more." me kindly declining the order.

"its fine, i can eat it at home myself.."

"suits you." daniel smirked.

ugh

vote and comment i guess short but simple chapter things will get better soon