10

i took almost half an hour, for the first time, and tried my best to look my best.

i then threw on my mom's heels and looked as classy as ever with the given accessories.

i then packed my stuffs into the clutch he gave me and at this moment, the doorbell was rung.

i was getting ready to go out before i heard the door opening, signaling my mom has already opened it.

"who are you?" i heard she asked.

"your neighbour from above." daniel smiled.

"uh mom, i have to go already, goodbye." i quickly tried to end the awkward talk.

"where are you going young lady?" she asked, out of curiosity.

"madam, im bringing your daughter out to a date. i'll make sure she'll come back home safe." daniel smiled before i pushed him out of my apartment and closed the door.

"wow, you look beautiful." he smirked as he stared at my upper half. i then covered it and pointed him a middle finger, "fuck you for this dress, you know?"

"i did it on purpose." he then laughed as i rolled my eyes.

"come on lets go, we'll be late."

we got into his car and he drove us to the destination in under 20 minutes, this bitch a F1 racer.

we then got out, he then held onto my hand as i kicked his leg, "stop holding on my hand!"

"my dad is infront you fucking shithead." he smiled sarcastically.

we then made our way towards his father and i greeted his father, "hello mr kang."

"ahh!! its the girl i wanna see, finally decided to settle in with a girl huh daniel?"

"y-yeah dad, definitely!" he then squeezed my hands, me nodding.

"lets go and have some food shall we?" his dad smiled before leading us into the restaurant.

wow, what a long night ahead.

WOW, IM SORDY IM SUCH A BITCH FOR DIVIDING IT INTO SO MANY PARTS BUT VOTE AND COMMENT CAUSE y