08

i was finally doing some revision for school until i heard a girl groaning in pain above me.

or should i say..moaning?

and it was disturbing as fuck so i decided to go on youtube and blast on some music until i realized, my wifi was down.

and the moanings were getting super irritating.

i then stormed my way up and bang on the door. the moanings stop and footsteps were getting louder every seconds.

the door then opened, revealing the same girl with a blanket wrapped around her body. "yes?"

"you guys are alittle too loud, im trying to study here." i groaned.

"shut up, its none of your business." she scoffed.

"you, are interrupting me. how is that not my business?" i fought.

"shut the fuck up!" she then raised her right hand, ready to attack me as i closed my eyes, unready for the impact on the side of my cheek.

ive waited for seconds, but no impact was on my cheek.

"leave, soyeon." the familiar voice sounded as i opened my eyes only to find daniel, was the one who actually stopped her from landing her hands on me.

"she!" "shut the fuck up and leave." daniel cut her off as she stormed in the apartment.

"why are you here? are you dumb? i was getting lucky!" daniel whispered, madly.

"yall were too loud! i was studying!"

"you couldve wore earpiece and watch youtube or something!"

"i have no wifi."

"oh yeah, youre the loser without wifi."

"dont make me come back here anymore, daniel we're over!" a voice from behind daniel sounded as the same girl stormed to the lift and took it.

i pointed a middle finger to her before the lift went down.

"hello, chaeyoung? yes, come my house now." i then turned, only to see daniel talking over the line with someone.

"you guys better be quiet." i warned before going home.

what a night...i want wifi.

vote and comment HEHEH THANJ YOU